Woohoo!

Hi all,

I did a scan through ALL the Radiotherapy threads on the ‘Going Through Treatment’ board and pulled together bullet points of all the advice I could find and then asked the other lovely ladies what I had forgotten and they came up with some more advice for me, so you might find that post/thread helpful (it’s called What have I forgotten).

Should one of us start a March/April 2015 radiotherapy thread d’you think so we can compare notes as we go along?  I think Guigi gets her results on Friday so hopefully she’ll be joining us too

xx

Sharon

Brilliant idea. We will benefit and can give xxxxx so good to hear from others. Love u all xxxxxxxxxx

I’m quite jealous of you rads lot having Sharon to keep you all organised and informed - Sharon u are a marvel !!! Tempted to make u join chemo thread just for the hell of it!
Very happy to hear such good news for so many and good luck for those still waiting results. I’m moving to the March chemo thread and am on a slow but steady walk … Will pop in every now and again on your rads line to check u all ok xxx wanted to thank you all for your support - I’ve had days when I didn’t think I could carry on but this forum kept me going - you ladies are all amaZung xx

Agree, I think Sharon is brilliant, just want her to know we are not chucking everything on to her. There are wonderful ladies on here, thank you to all for your support. Lol xxxxxx