worried about pain in abdomen

Finished treatment for breast cancer a year ago.

Have been having a burning sensation and slight pain in my upper right abdomen for a few months and now I can feel a lump there have convinced myself the cancer has spread.

Has anyone else had any of the above symptoms.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Helen

Go get it checked out properly. Ask your GP to refer you to an Onc. You may be able to pick your hospital so a bit of homework would be good.
Don’t get fobbed off. If you have a history of BC, you need a proper check.
It may be nothing to worry about, but if there is cause for concern, the sooner it is addresses the better.

Hi helen I’m halfway thru chemo n have similar symptoms. Sharp pains just under ribs on the right. Rang my bcn n she said blood tests for liver function were fine n told me to see my gp. Went to see gp n he is sending me for an ultrasound!

Hope you get a positive outcome!

Hiya went to see my consultant today, had an ultrasound and he said its just a fatty lump, so relieved xx

Thats good news Helen you must be so relieved. I’ve got ultrasound next Thursday
X

good luck with yours also xx

Hi helen

Just to let you know I had ultrasound n the radiologist said everything looked normal Except she found a cyst on my ovary and a fibroid in my womb (only small ones tho). Just need to see my gp for the full report. So seems I have nothing to worry about phew!!