worried and anxious

absolutely brilliant news-- so pleased for you

Very very happy for you reading good news shows how many lumps are benign and gives hope! good luck and wishing you a healthy future xxx

Well I’m back here again, not something I expected. I found another lump in the same place as the one I had removed 3 years ago. I have had a mammogram, ultrasound and needle aspiration. And have also had a core biopsy. The doctors are more concerned about a cluster of calcifications that showed up on the mammogram. Unfortunately the lump showed up on the mammogram but when the mammogram was repeated for the core biopsy they couldn’t see it and not been able to biopsy it.
I asked the doctor to tell me more about the last lump I had removed and was told it was a ADH. Should I have been discharged from the hospital or should I have been having regular mammograms since then? I’m feeling numb at the moment and dont know if I should be preparing myself for the worst, I get the results on the 20th.

Dear dianesw

I’m sorry you find yourself back on the BCC Forum.  Waiting for results is a really tough time.

As well as the support to be found on the forum you might also find it helpful to give our Helpline a call to talk things over.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator