Worried!

Hi. I’m 19 years old and i’ve started noticing some different changes on my breasts. I’ve been having a sharp pain in my left breast for a little while now and small white spots have appeared on my left breast. The nipple on my left breast is a little cracked (looks like cracked dry skin) and has white spots on it too. There is also a rash between my breasts and under my left breast. I just thought it might have been changes due to growing up but i’ve had it for a while now and the fact my Grandmother died of breast cancer in her fifties has made me slightly worried.

hi cj1992, what ur describing doesnt sound anything to worry about. u say u have had it a while?please go see ur gp tomorrow to reassure u. dont be worrying about it any longer. or u could call the helpline here in the morning. they really are easy to talk to and know their stuff! good luck and dont put off getting it checked out.love alex xx

Dear cj1992,

As mummysboob has said our helpline staff can offer information and support.

They are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 9-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000. All calls are free and confidential. Do give them a call.

Very best wishes

Janet
BCC Facilitator