Wubbly - sad news

Hello - it’s me the one who only seems to turn up now when there is sad news…

Those of you who were posting here in Feb/April 2010 might remember Wendy (wubbly) she was initially told she had IBC although they changed their minds after looking at her mx results… (Jan B, Haxted, Peacock, Andie and Woody spring to mind as people posting then…) Sadly she died yesterday and a memorial thread has been started here… share.breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/wubbly-wendy-t36006.html

I know She had a big effect on us all here, and I was lucky enough to get to know her in real life as well as we lived nearby… She was even more amazing in real life and became one of the best friends I will ever know…

So sorry to hear about Wendy. It’s been a long time since I visited the site and only just saw your post. Tried to follow the link but it seems there are still major issues with the new site.
All of the ladies around at that time made a big impact on my recovery and I’m very sad she’s gone even though I never got the chance to meet her. I hope she knew how much we admired her.
JanB x

Thanks for letting us know about Wendy, how sad another life lost to IBC. I tried to follow your link Rhapsody but it didn’t work unfortunately.

Condolences to her family and friends at this very difficult time.

Very sorry to pick up this news.

But good to come on here (very infrequently now) and see familiar names pop up too - still here. Living evidence and hope of the benefits of the many new treatments around these days…

Best wishes to all.

This is my first time on here for a while, I was on the forum around the time you mentioned. I recognised some of the names you mentioned, but don’t think I spoke with Wubbly. I’m so sad to hear that this awful disease has stolen yet another and there will be a family out there greiving for her as a result! 

sincere condolences to that family and her friends

Carol

So sorry. Xx