you are the experts - what do you think?

Hi,
At Coventry this morning. Had 2 core biopsies during ultrasound - not pleasant at all - hurts much more than previous lumpectomy - maybe because it is behind the nipple?

Radiologist could see ‘debris’ in duct - most likely papilloma but possibility of cancer so back next Saturday morning for the results.
Having duct excision one way or another due to the heavy volume of the discharge.

Bloody Northampton told me to go away and put up with it!

Hi Jane
Hope that it all goes well for you at Coventry, I have had all my treatment (mx and rads) there. They were great to me, but mind you I work there, so know how to work the system! If you want to PM me I will be happy to meet and have a chat
Julia

Hi Jane
Just wondering how things are going.Hope the op on the 17th went ok and you’re recovering well and not in too much pain etc.Take care.Kxxx

Dear K,
I did have the op but couldn’t have the cyst removed laprscopically (sp?) because the ovaries and everything were stuck down with endometriosis. I now have to lose a couple of stone (I am size 18) and have a hysterectomy (with everything else to go) in quite a big open procedure - 6-12 weeks off work apparently.

The good news is that it is not ovarian cancer - or at least only borderline and not urgent.

Boob is leaking really badly now but I am waiting for the op soon to take out the duct and papilloma. Going away on Sunday and I have this awful idea that the airport security will want to know why I have a thick pad in one side of my bra!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jane
x

Thanks Jane for your update.

Have a good trip away, enjoy and rest if you can ready for the ops to come.

I am sure you won’t worry about what the airport will say, so what if they do at least you won’t be setting the bleeper off.

Hi Jane

Thanks for the update.Just wanted to wish you a lovely holiday.Take care.

K xxx