younger women with secondaries in the Carshalton area

Hi ladies,
I havent been on here in soooooooooooo long as life has been so hectic, i once asked if there were any younger women with secondaries living in or around the Carshalton area who fancy meeting up maybe once a month for a chat, maybe lunch or just a coffee.
I am 31 years old and have secondaries to the bones i was first diagnosed in 2005 at the age of 24 had a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction and 2 years of intense treatment then on to Herceptin and hormone treatment. On new years day in 2009 the cancer returned in the bones and spread fairly quickly to other bones and my pelvis i have been on treatment since 2009 and have had to undergo major surgery to my spine.
I find i never meet any younger women i had all my bc treatment at St Georges in Tooting and then i moved right near to the RM in Sutton and thought great there must be some younger women/men here but i have never seen any. I do find it isolating even tho my parents, family, friends and partner are amazing and so very supportive at the end of the day they don’t know what im going through and its hard to talk to them about my worries and concerns as i dont want to worry them :frowning:
Would love to hear from anyone living near me or who attend the RM in Sutton maybe we could try to arrange a meet up point for us younger ones.
Love Clairemm (HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE) XXXX