2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: 25 years old with two small children, waiting for appt at breast clinic

How did you get on?

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: 25 years old with two small children, waiting for appt at breast clinic

Please do ring the number on here and speak to a nurse, they will be able to listen and discuss all your concerns ❤️ Breast changes can happen for lots of reasons and until a professional tells you, you do not have breast cancer, please try and hold onto that, I know it’s hard till you have your appointment but please do   And don’t turn to dr google, you will be in orbit if you do and you need to remain feet on the ground mummy for your 2 bundles of energy ❤️ Well done you on being vigilant and glad you’ve reached out on here 👍 I am sure others will pop on to help too 💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

25 years old with two small children, waiting for appt at breast clinic

Hello everyone,

I found a small lump in my left armpit about 5 weeks ago. Since then, I’ve found another lump, had an ultrasound of the armpit that didn’t show anything bad, said it looked like a normal lymph node, and had a breast exam after the ultrasound where the doctor said she found lumps in both breasts that I was not able to feel. She said they may be cysts but was not very reassuring, didn’t say how many they were which made me think they feel suspicious and she doesn’t want to say.. I am currently on my period, but I was not expecting to be told there were any lumps at all honestly, and I am a crying nervous wreck. I’ve been having pain in my left breast, my left nipple is slightly darker which the doctor noticed as well and she has referred me to the breast clinic for a full work up and a breast consultation. I have an apt on Monday. My anxiety is through the roof, not eating, crying all day, slept maybe two hours last night.. I have two small children and I can’t stop thinking the worst, breast cancer is deadlier when you’re young. We were just talking about having another baby and now I’m worried I won’t even see my two children, 5 and 2, grow up. Someone please give me words of encouragement, a prayer, anything