37 calfications

Hi all I’ve joined here as I’m driving myself mad on google naughty I know, brief bit about myself I have very lumpy breasts and I’ve been back and forth to breast clinic three times now, I have loads of cysts which nothing they can do , on my last visit other day because of new lump breast nurse advised on a mammogram I’ve never had one before, and ultrasound I had mammo then waited for ultrasound when I went through the radiologist doctor told me they had found calfications not to worry there probably b9 in the old days he would of just left them but they will biopsie they were trying to get me to come back another day for them as I had my 8 year old In tow poor kid ! So ultrasound done then he said I want you to have the biopsies done today again the b9 your young so off I went, ouch it hurt I’ve only got little boobs 16 samples taken they managed to get the calfications well some of them there behind nipple. I know it’s most likely b9 but I’ve got that scary what if I’m my head and it’s driving me mad, i go back next Friday for results that worries me a bit too at other breast clinic they usually just phone with results unless anything untoward found then a appointment. Sorry for rambling just wanted to talk to others going Through this I don’t want to tell any of my family as it’s probably these cysts yet again .

Hi Ginandtonic,
I’m so sorry to hear you’re worried about your results I appreciate this must be an anxious time for you. Please know we’re hear for you if you ever need any support. Our website has a wealth of information and we also have a great free helpline available on 0808 800 6000, which will be open again on Tuesday.
I do hope next Friday goes well for you. All the best, Helena

Hi thank you so much for your reply the breast nurse phoned me today all is normal with the biopsies I don’t have to go to hospital tomorrow now I’m so pleased I had myself in a right pickle but I wanted to let you know incase anyone else going through the same Xx