5th year mammogram recall

Back to the waiting game again. This is my 5th year of mammogram and mri after being diagnosed with TNBC in 2015. Had a lumpectomy, 6 rounds of FEC-T chemo and radiotherapy.

Had a recall letter come through the post this morning from my recent scans and now am back to worrying again…so easy to be back where I was mentally 5 years ago even though the rational part of my brain is saying you don’t know anything yet.

I now have a 7 month old daughter who is amazing so my anxiety has shot through the roof!

Currently have no symptoms im aware of at the moment just wondered if anyone had been in a similar situation? Has anyone had a recall after pregnancy with normal changes and it not being the worst case scenario?

Hi @M1619  

Thank you for your post. I am sorry you’ve not yet had a response to your comment. I’m sure someone will be along shortly to continue the conversation. 

In the meantime, if you’d like to chat with one of our breast care nurses, you can call them on 0808 800 6000. They are available during the week 9am-5pm and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

Best wishes,
Shareena
Social Media Officer