Anxious about tomorrows appointment

I think I’ve stayed pretty calm for the last few weeks.

but yesterday and today I’ve felt all over the place. I burst out crying yesterday out of nowhere. If I mention anything to my husband about what if they tell me something we don’t want to hear he straight away says don’t be so negative.

I really aren’t negative I’ve not googled anything and only looked through the chat on this site and one other. But I don’t want to be so naive to think there is no chance anything is wrong as feel if I did that it would come as really big blow to me. Where as now I feel that if I did get negative news I’d be better equipped to deal with it. And if excellent news I will raise a glass tomorrow evening.

tonight my friend is making me tea and putting world to rights non of my friends know anything. Only my husband my daughters and my Mum. My appointment is 9.10 and I believe it is a one stop clinic so what will I expect to have done?

should I take a book or crochet or something to take my mind off the waiting.

thank you for everybody that writes on this page you never know what help you maybe giving others 

Dear Fortyplus,

Sorry you are going through all this, husband are funny bundles, they are around for us, however find it hard to come to terms when we are not quite right, suppose they are unable to cope with us not being well.

Enjoy, your evening with your friend put the world in order have fun.

Tomorrow  when you see your consultant let hope, he will be able to sort you out, so you know which road you are going down.

Keeping my finger and toes crossed for you wishing you lots of luck, let us know how you are doing, remember it’s good to have a cry  

with love Tili :rainbow: :rainbow: