Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biopsy call back wait wait waiting

5 REPLIES 5
becca29

Re: Biopsy call back wait wait waiting

Hi Ann! 

Really good news for me thanks, its a pamplona (no idea how to spell it!) Will be having an op in the next 3 weeks but the doctor didn't think it would be anything serious! 

Hope you get your letter soon 

Becca xxxxx

anng

Hope all went well!! 🤞🏻

Work for me today - now off for long weekend and it’s snow forecast for here.

Patiently waiting for letter popping through from hospital for my next step on this journey. 

xx 

becca29

Hi Ann! 

Thanks for your reply! I'm sat waiting for results now, they are running very late so a little bit more to wait but nearly there now!!! 

Hope you're having a good morning! 

Becca xxx

anng

I meant to say one of my check up mammograms had calcifications too which I had to get a biopsy for.  Turned out all good and no further action was needed at that time.

Ann

anng

Hi Becca,

Hope everything goes well tomorrow.  Waiting for results is such a stressful time isn’t it? I play every scenario in my head, torturing myself!

Let us know how you get on.  Really hope it’s good news 😊

Ann 

becca29

Biopsy call back wait wait waiting

Hi! 

I'm waiting on my biopsy results which I'm getting on Thursday.

I had bloody nipple discharge so went to the GP. I was expecting her to say not to worry as stopped breast feeding my little girl in June and assumed it was linked, however she referred me to breast clinic.

At breast clinic the initial doctor didn't seemed phased but sent me for an ultrasound to double check. I was surprised by this as I expected to be sent home being told it was nothing! At the ultrasound they found a lump and some calcifications (sp??) And said I needed a biopsy. Big shock!!!! 

Biopsy came and they said they were surprised there was no visual movement with the lump as they had assumed it was liquid. The nurse made a big point of saying I would get a letter saying no cause for concern from the results and if I got called in it was for not so good news. 

Well I've been called in for Thursday and the wait is just too much! Reading the forum has really been helping and I know I have a shorter wait than lots of ladies!! 

Can't help but think the worst and just want to know the results now so I can be prepared!! 

Sorry for such a ramble I hope this made sense! 

Becca 🧜‍♀️