Biopsy call back wait wait waiting

Hi! 

I’m waiting on my biopsy results which I’m getting on Thursday.

I had bloody nipple discharge so went to the GP. I was expecting her to say not to worry as stopped breast feeding my little girl in June and assumed it was linked, however she referred me to breast clinic.

At breast clinic the initial doctor didn’t seemed phased but sent me for an ultrasound to double check. I was surprised by this as I expected to be sent home being told it was nothing! At the ultrasound they found a lump and some calcifications (sp??) And said I needed a biopsy. Big shock!!! 

Biopsy came and they said they were surprised there was no visual movement with the lump as they had assumed it was liquid. The nurse made a big point of saying I would get a letter saying no cause for concern from the results and if I got called in it was for not so good news. 

Well I’ve been called in for Thursday and the wait is just too much! Reading the forum has really been helping and I know I have a shorter wait than lots of ladies!! 

Can’t help but think the worst and just want to know the results now so I can be prepared!! 

Sorry for such a ramble I hope this made sense! 

Becca ?‍ :female_sign:

Hi Becca,

Hope everything goes well tomorrow.  Waiting for results is such a stressful time isn’t it? I play every scenario in my head, torturing myself!

Let us know how you get on.  Really hope it’s good news

Ann