cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breast clinics

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Breast clinics

Thank you. I had the secretary and she just said they are closed. If I don't hear back this morning I will chase up. I just think it's bad that they lied to me basically. Thank you though xx

Highlighted

Re: Breast clinics

Hi unsure me

Im really sorry youhave been left in limbo.  Hopefully your hospital will be getting back to you this week.

just to give you a bit of hope, my annual mammo was cancelled in March......then i was called last Thursday (30.4.20) and asked to attend the following day for the mammogram at the breast clinic....they are back to offering 2 appointments a day at my hospital they said...for yearly check ups....so I would imagine they defo back seeing ladies in your situation .

i hope you get seen very soon

sending a hug x x

Highlighted

Breast clinics

I have been waiting since mid March to be seen. 20th April I had a phone consultation and told I need a mammogram and a scan. Plus a possible biopsy. I was told I'd e seen within 2 weeks. I called weds 29th April to be told all breast clinics are shut. And my doc was off until this Monday 4th. I know of 2 ladies who have been seen in the past 2 weeks. Is anyone being told the same thing? I feel lied to and although I know this situation is awful with CV19, surely other things shouldn't be left?