Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core Biopsy Results Tomorrow

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Core Biopsy Results Tomorrow

Hi Havenbabe 

unfortunately I didn’t have the op on Monday, when they went to put the wires in they found something else they didn’t like the look of, so I had another biopsy Instead, (has a bit of a wobble at this point)

please let me know what they say on Thursday, and enjoy the rest of this beautiful sunshine 🌞 

sending love & hugs 🤗 xxxx😘

Highlighted

Hi Gaileigh,

I hope your surgery went well & that you are recovering comfortably. I'm glad to here you didn't have long to wait.

Make sure you get lots of rest.

I'm fine, just waiting for my results appointment with my Surgeon on Thursday. In the meantime I've been out in the sunshine & enjoying my garden.

You take care & hopefully I'll hear from you when you're able 😘💞

Highlighted

Hi Havenbabe 

Thank you for the hugs 🤗 and support, I really appreciate it,

the hospital called yesterday to say I’m booked in for surgery tomorrow, 

(that’s so quick) I feel nervous about the surgery but happy it’s happening so fast, 

hows everything going with you???

been thinking of you xxxx😘

Highlighted

Hi Gaileigh,

Oh my lovely, it's a very difficult day when you get the news you've been dreading BUT now you know. The waiting is the hardest part.

You will now be able to digest it. You are now also in the hands of the amazing team of people who are dedicated to the treatment & care of you.

You can & will do this, you are stronger than you think. It is doable. 

It does sound positive regarding your treatment too.

I am sending you massive hugs & strength. Please keep me updated on here & if you need a chat. I hope you manage to get some sleep xxx💞

Highlighted

Hi havenbabe

i got my results today, it was the news I’ve been dreading, but my consultant was very positive and confident that a lumpectomy and 4 weeks radiotherapy should see me clear of cancer,

hope everything was ok for you today xxx😘

Highlighted

Hi Havenbabe,

hope today goes well for you, and I’ll be thinking of you Thursday, please keep me posted on your updates,

you’re so brave and the way you’re dealing with it is an inspiration,

Today is results day for me. I’ve waited so long for these results it’s been anxious times with no rest or sleep at all, but now the day has come I feel sick, I’ll let you know the outcome. xxxx

Highlighted

Hi Gaileigh,

All went well, thanks for asking 😘. Got check up & dressings removal on Tuesday morning.

Got a CT scan on Thursday & appointment with Surgeon on 25th. I'll hopefully get some more info re type etc & then discuss if any further treatment required.

I'm doing okay though. Being pragmatic about it.

How are you? XX

Highlighted

Hi Havenbabe,

hope everything went ok on Monday, 

been thinking about you. 

xxxx😘

Highlighted

Hi Havenbabe

I’m so sorry to hear your news,

you have such an amazing attitude to it all, you’re incredible,

Good luck for Monday, 😘 xxx

Highlighted

Hi Gail,

Thanks for thinking of me. Bad news unfortunately, it's back again! 9mm so only small. Operation on Monday to remove it & waiting for a CT scan. Back in the hands of the MDT.

Just cracking on with it. I hope all is well with you? X

Highlighted

@Havenbabe

Poor you, it’s sounds like you’ve already been through the mill,

you sound like a very strong person.

I hope you get good news today, I’ll be thinking of you this morning,

Gail xxx

Highlighted

Core Biopsy Results Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I was first diagnosed with TNBC right breast on 3/12/14. Had 4 X TC, then lumpectomy & 20 rads. Life eventually got back to normal until found another lump, almost same place as first time & was then diagnosed with recurrence on 3/8/18, this time weakly positive 3/8. Had mastectomy with immediate reconstruction & then 4 x EC. Started taking Letrozole about a month ago & Onc wants me to start Zoledronic acid, 6 monthly injections.

Just about to go back to work when I found another lump, again in almost same place as previous 2, had ultrasound & core biopsy last Thursday & have an appointment with my Surgeon tomorrow at 8.15am for results.

Can it have come back again after all my treatment & so quickly? Anyone else been in this situation?

Thanks.