Here we go again

This isn’t my first rodeo: fibroadenoma, cysts, microcalcifications, and abscess and Uncle Tom Cobley and all. So far I’ve posted here, had lovely support and everything has turned out fine.

This time I’ve had some yellow discharge from the nipple and the GP found a firm lump behind the nipple. It was quite sore when she examined me so I’m hoping that’s a good sign.

I’m swinging between slight irritation that I’ve got another trip to the breast clinic, another day off work, and more valuable NHS time going on probably nothing.  And the ‘probably’. Hoping my luck holds.

Youngest daughter heading into the last week of GCSEs, so things fairly fraught at home anyway. Really don’t need this!

I hope your luck continues! It’s natural to be nervous though. I’m totally new to this whole journey, so I probably can’t offer much insight on much. But It’s always better to checked when you notice abnormal changes and, statistically, it is probably nothing. Good luck and I hope everything turns out okay for you 

Pretty much all clear for me today. Have to go back in 2 months to be super safe, but all good. He found a cyst in each boob I had no clue about!

good luck and love for those of you still waiting or with different results xx