Horrible experience at imaging center

This has been a rough few weeks, went for a ultrasound 4/20, came back possibly abnormally left breast at 10 & 2 please go to breast center asap. I did that, really like the dr he sends me for mammogram & ultrasound (he feels it’s just fibroadenomas) hormone related. So today go to my appointment with the disc as advised, then told my disc isn’t compatible my appointment would have to be canceled! No that’s not going to happen I had a referral! So finally got through to my new drs office who calls to get everything cleared up with the facility. Mammogram done (all white very dense) ultrasound done, facility dr comes in with he feels it’s only fibroadenomas also hormone related but if it’s stressing me a biopsy can be done. Ok let’s do that, he leaves the ultrasound tech starts in on me how all breast are lumpy & fibroadenomas fluctuate with hormones. I lost it because I had a complete hysterectomy 13 months ago! so what hormones are they referring to? I don’t have any, can not take them because of family Hx of BC. I left without scheduling the biopsy. I’m at a loss. I don’t want cancer but also don’t want these providers making me feel crazy. Has anyone had this type of behavior during this process?

Sorry you felt so awful after your appointment S - don’t blame you for feeling angry .But if you want to put your mind at rest maybe you should request a biopsy - hopefully will be different staff in the unit - I think you can request to be seen by someone else ?

Dr called today biopsy is scheduled for next Friday. He will be doing at the office not the imaging center. So I’m relaxing a little now. Thank you

Good luck ??

Yes i had it happen recently. I had to get wire placement so the surgeon would know where to go and the doctor who had to do that part kept saying it’s clearly a cyst. So I had to tell him it hurts that’s why I want it removed. Some people are just rude.