333001posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nipple discharge, waiting for results

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Nipple discharge, waiting for results

Sorry to hear you’re in the same situation, waiting is awful... I’m so stressed out about it... 

I’m in UK, they didn’t give me report , they also didn’t tell me what BIRADS score my lump is, they took samples straight away and told me the results will be in on the 29th of this month, all I was given was a questionnaire to fill out in regards to family history of cancer... hopefully I’ll be offered genetic testing.

let me know how you’re getting on after the op,

fingers crossed for you too !!

Re: Nipple discharge, waiting for results

I went in because I had a nipple discharge, I too am in the waiting phase. Surgery is scheduled for the 26th on this month. Did they give you radiology report? I'm in the US (Portland, OR) and I read my report. It was graded a 4A, which means it's less than a 10% chance of cancer, but more than 1%. That was reassuring. 

Though now I have a new issue with that same breast, hopefully it's all good. 

Fingers crossed for you! 

Nipple discharge, waiting for results

Hi ladies! 
Wanted to see if anyone has any experience with discharge from one nipple only that turned out to be nothing? 
3 weeks ago I noticed green/yellow discharge from my right nipple, seems to be one duct. As I check my breast regularly I checked straight away and didn’t feel any lumps. Must be hormonal changes I though! Went to gp 3 days later, she referred me to breast clinic, I went last Tuesday, well, on ultrasound they immediately found a lump, and straight away I was told I need a biopsy, I now have to wait for results till 29th...

I am seriously freaked out, I’ve had lumps before, last year I’ve had a surgery to remove fibroadenomas, one of them turned out to be a phyllodes tumor. But I’ve never had discharge, I also have strong cancer history in my family, mum is stage 4 bc, my grandmother passed away from secondary breast cancer 7 years ago (23 years after primary diagnosis), so yes, I am freaking out... anyone out there with lump and discharge that turned out to be benign?
xxx