Re-call to radiology

Hi

I posted a couple of weeks ago as the results from my biopsy were inconclusive so I have been referred to radiology for a second biopsy.

I was told the breast clinic like to have the results from this 2 weeks after the first set, which would be this Thursday. However I am still waiting for an appointment from radiology. I suffer from horrible anxiety so picking up the phone is so hard but I have bitten the bullet many times to phone and chase. Most of the time no one answers but the one time they did I was told they can’t give me a date yet as they have just resumed the annual mammogram programme and are struggling to fit people in.

I feel so lost and alone. I have been told I have a lump which they can’t diagnose and now I’m supposed to just carry on as normal with no end to this uncertainty. I’m only 32 so I’m clinging onto the fact its probably okay but you never know and I just find myself having random panic attacks about it all because no one will see me.

I guess I just need to be patient do I? I considered phoning my doctor to talk to her and see what she can do but I don’t know if that would be wasting their time.

Thanks for reading x

Hello 

I am sorry you are going through this. I would give your GP a call. They can chase things up from their side. It is not a waste of anyone’s time. 

x

Hi Moon and Stars,

so sorry to hear how let down you are feeling, I think you should contact your GP and ask for someone to let you know what’s is happening YOUR HEALTH IS SO IMPORTANT and never think you are wasting anyone time…

Good luck, and hopefully some answer very soon.

big hugs Tili