Did you mean:Β 

Referral for lump

7 REPLIES 7
Paulus

Re: Referral for lump

Fantastic news for you - what a relief xx

Apaj16

Just to report back good news that I've had an ultrasound and my lump is just fibrous tissue and nothing to worry about!

I wish everyone well x

Apaj16

Just to report back good news that I've had an ultrasound and my lump is just fibrous tissue and nothing to worry about!

I wish everyone well x

Apaj16

Hi,

Thanks for reply.  I've only told my hubby.   I dont want to make a fuss after last time.  

I think it should be ok.  If I'm not offered an ultrasound I think I'm going to just ask.  Although I'm sure the doc will want one this time.  

I really hate all this waiting x

Paulus

Well I'm sorry you had a bad experience last time - it shouldn't happen, but unfortunately it just does sometimes.  Is it possible to take someone with you this time, so you have some back-up if you are not feeling as strong as you would like?  

Apaj16

Thanks Paulus.

I know that if it were someone else I would be telling them not to be silly and get checked out.

I was going to call the clinic when my husband (who can also feel it) reminded me that I do not have xray eyes and it's better for a dr to tell me it's nothing than just assume.

They just made me feel so stupid last time.  Like I was bothering them or making it up.  

I really hope this time I am 🀞

Paulus

No-one would ever think you are 'mental' or worrying about nothing.  You do right - lumps need looking at by the experts, and everything crossed for you that yours will be nothing after all.  That would be the best outcome - and the staff would be pleased for you, and so would everyone here too. In the meantime, let your feelings and worries out on here whenever you need to. . . . .  Hang in there - we know waiting is just the worst. x

Apaj16

Referral for lump

Hi all,

So I have been here before and all was well but am back as I have found another lump 😭

It stopped me in my tracks when I stumbled across it.  I have an appointment at the breast clinic a week on Tuesday and I'm pretty worried.  

The lump is in the 3-6 o'clock area of my left breast.  There is a fullness there that is what led me to the lump.

I am sure it will be something of nothing.  I considered cancelling my appointment as I was referred a couple of years ago and that was fine.  I am worried the staff will just think I'm mental!