Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Results tomorrow

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Results tomorrow

@Seabreeze wrote:

Hey that's good Spuddycat.

Re what the onc said....was it a fibroadenoma? Either way it will probably say on the discharge letter to your GP, so you can find out that way (or call the breast care nurse and ask).

Seabreeze

Hi seabreeze. 

Thank you I'm super pleased but still a little confused. I'm don't think she said fibroadenoma or fibrocystic but she said it fast πŸ˜‚. I'm thinking of seeing my gp next week to talk it over and get some advice on how to help if the bad pain comes back. I'm super happy it's nothing bad but still not clear on why lumps suddenly seem so big. Hey ho xxx

Highlighted

@Gracesmum wrote:

That’s brilliant news, so happy for you that it turned out good. See what they say to me Tuesday when I go. I’m post menopause and oddly enough my right breast especially is quite fuller than my left one. When I was having periods they kind of went more softer but not now x

That's similar to what mine used to be like. Got bigger sore  and more lumpy around period time but then went down again. Had the coil fitted two years ago which sorted out period problems and also sorted out the painful booby problems. The problem this time was huge lumps which everyone thought were cysts. Luckily all fine but wish I'd asked more questions. Doc was nice but kind of rushed me out.

Good luck to you when you get your results. Hope all goes well. Xxx

Highlighted

Hey that's good Spuddycat.

Re what the onc said....was it a fibroadenoma? Either way it will probably say on the discharge letter to your GP, so you can find out that way (or call the breast care nurse and ask).

Seabreeze

Highlighted

That’s brilliant news, so happy for you that it turned out good. See what they say to me Tuesday when I go. I’m post menopause and oddly enough my right breast especially is quite fuller than my left one. When I was having periods they kind of went more softer but not now x

Highlighted

Hi gracesmum 

All clear thank you. She said something about very fibrous tissue and gave it a name which I missed πŸ˜‚. No treatment needed just told me to keep checking because it will be hard to find new lumps because already so lumpy. Any changes and I've got to go straight back. Wish I'd asked again what she called it. The control freak in me likes to know everything πŸ˜‚ 

Thank you so much for asking. Being on here and knowing the support would be there no matter what the results has definitely helped me get through the last two weeks xx

Highlighted

Hi spuddycat how did you get on this afternoon? X

Highlighted

Good idea to try keep busy. Im at breast clinic a week today myself just for a second opinion what my GP wants. I think it’s good they done a biopsy with you, so being thorough. Will be thinking of you x

Highlighted

Hi, 

Thank you I'm positive all will be fine but I'm prepared if not. Unfortunately appointment not til 4 so a busy day is needed πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ x

Highlighted

Hi Spuddycat

Good luck for tomorrow x

Highlighted

Results tomorrow

Hi. 

So results day tomorrow and extremely calm ish about it all. I've convinced myself it's nothing. I'm not totally insane πŸ˜‚. Was told at ultrasound dense tissue probably hormonal. Received letter that said mammogram benign. Ultrasound benign and doc didn't know so core biopsy done. So all good right????  Been trying to think of questions I should ask but not knowing what lumps are makes thinking of questions difficult. Any suggestions of what I should ask??  Many thanks 😁