cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scared about upcoming appointment

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Scared about upcoming appointment

Hi Karyn , 

thats what my mum always says to me , she reckons nurses are the worst patients too , I have her for support and my partner is also very supportive . Google is definitely the worst that’s why I came here to see if anyone has experienced similar things . Thank you for replying xx 

Good morning 

I have to admit had a little chuckle there as I’m a nurse and we are the worst patients in sure .

Google is not our friend but I did it myself . 
I have tried to just stay on these forums and listen to other amazing strong woman getting good news or enduring the bad , it’s real and definitely helped me .

do you have support at home , someone to talk too ? 

Karyn x 

Hey , thank you so much for replying I did the worst thing and googled it , that’s when I terrified myself , I’m a student nurse myself and know that you should never google things but we’re all guilty of doing it when worried 💖 xx 

Hey 

I know it’s a scary time but I’m sure tire GP just doing all he should and better that he is thorough.

No point saying don’t worry as I know you will but try not to google and look at the positives on your side .

Here if you want to talk though .

lots of love 💓 

Scared about upcoming appointment

I’ve had breast tenderness since 2 weeks before my last period , I went to my GP who said my breasts were naturally lumpy but wanted to refer me to the breast clinic as the pain continued since my period . I know it’s not normally a symptom and I’m 20 years old so the chances would be very low but I’m terrified and want to know if anyone has experienced anything similar to this and what the outcome was