Scared and confused

Last week I had a phone consultation from my gynecologist, I’d recently had a mri scan for a cyst on my ovarie. He told me that the mri scan showed something on my right breast and that he had referred me to the breast clinic. He didn’t say anything else just that the breast clinic would be intouch.

Less then a week later I get a call from the breast clinic to offer me an appointment on the 29th July. 

I’m so confused and scared. What have they found? Have I got cancer? What will happen at my appointment? I’ve so many questions and my anxiety is so high. I also have been getting a achy, painful right breast and achy right arm a lot, been getting it on and off for months thought nothing of it before, now when i feel my right breast I can’t feel any lamp but a curtain area is a little tender. Could it be related?

I know none of you can answer any of my questions but I felt like I needed to talk about it and don’t know where to turn. 

Lea101, glad you’ve posted on here, please phone the number on here and speak to the nurses, they will be able to discuss all your questions with you :two_women_holding_hands: . Please try and hold onto you do not have breast cancer till a professional tells you :two_women_holding_hands: it is good your trust is being thorough and checking you over But please do phone the number and have a talk with the nurses, also the medical secretaries at your trust where you have been referred are usually good starting point to ask them that you would appreciate bit more information about everything from your clinic because you are concerned and would like to understand why you’ve been referred to breast clinic. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx