Im not really sure what I'm asking here but.. I went to the breast clinic Thursday after being referred by my GP, I only waited two weeks after finding a solid lump in my left breast. They done a ultrasound and my result was something that he wasn’t sure of!?
I am currently breastfeeding My 5 month old, so they aren't sure if it's related or what it is. I've come away more confused as I thought they would just say it was a cyst and I would be on my way! they want to do another ultra sound and biopsies, I have an app on the 2nd July.
they didn't do it that day in case they sprung a leak but never asked me to stop breastfeeding?
Has anyone got any reasuring words and been in a similar situation please.