Waiting 1st appointment

Hi all, I’m new to this group and no offence to anyone but so wish I wasn’t ,
I found a hard lump above my right nipple on Sunday 6th was in the doctors by Tuesday and was referred to the breast clinic straight away. That in it’s self was a complete shock as was expecting “it’s nothing to worry about response”. My appointment is on Monday 21st but I have been going out of my mind with worry, I feel completely distant from my husband and snapping at everyone around me , I really am trying to stay positive but it’s so so hard.
I also did the worse thing ever and went on Google arggghhh I hate this

Hi Treetrunk,
…& no offence taken, none of us wants to be here, but it’s a great place to share worries & chat if needed.
It is right you’ve been referred & no Dr should just send you on your way with any unexplained breast change, only the breast clinic can sort it out.
You’re allowed to feel the way you do as the mind does go into overdrive when waiting, but mostly it turns out not to be bc. It can help to carry on as normal, keep busy & as you say, stay off google as it only feeds anxiety for no good reason. You’ve done all you need to for now.
Let is know how you get on.
ann x

Thank you, I think i have now gone full circle with my emotions sad, angry , convied I was going to die and so so anxious to now feeling a bit more at ease i have rationalised with my self that this is probably not BC x