Waiting for biopsy

I will be 40 next month. I found a small, hard lump in the outer side of my left breast about a month ago. My PCP felt it and referred me for a diagnostic mammogram. I had that today. After the mammogram, she immediately sent me for an ultrasound. Now I have biopsy scheduled on the 20th. (I hate that it’s the soonest they had!) The doctor said it’s either a fibroadenoma or cancer. I asked my chances and she said about 50%. I have been reviewing the report and googling and there’s things that are more commonly cancer and things that aren’t so I guess that why she said 50%. It is 0.9cm, circumscribed border, and vascular. Anyone have something similar? 

Dear Heather,

So Sorry to read your post, you have come to the right place the forum is the best place to unload we are very caring on this site, as we have all been there and now we are here for you.

Waiting time is endless, anxiety takes such toll on us, hopefully time will pass quickly so you can get on with the next part of your treatment. I always say take one day at a time, have a note pad handy writing down your worries as there is so much to take in.

Take good care, a cup of tea with that special friend always helps. Wishing you health and happiness going forward. Please come back and let us know how you are getting on.

hugs Tili :rainbow: :rainbow:

I