Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for my biopsy result

5 REPLIES 5
Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Waiting for my biopsy result

🙏for you. Remember, till anyone tells you, you do not have bc. Please let us know how you get on ❤️ We are all 🙏🙏for you 💕💕Shi xx

vasanthy1973

My biopsy results have come and I have an appointment tomorrow. Please pray. 

it came within 2 days . Is that means positive?  So worried 

vasanthy1973

Hi all

just want to blabber something so that I may feel good

i am a so healthy lady who didn’t have any symptoms of breast cancer 

I couldn’t come to terms that I am in this position (I.e) waiting for the result of my biopsy

And I felt the breast clinic is rushing me through things without giving me any result

Even if I ask anything there answer will be we have to wait for the results which is so frustrating 

sorry for the ranting

vasanthy1973

Jan

My only doubt is I did my mammography ultrasound and biopsy

Still why they want me to go for MRI Is that a standard procedure?

Jaybro

Hi vasanthy

I’m so sorry you’ve found yourself in this situation. I’m afraid there’s no certainty about anything at this stage. The result will lie in the biopsy. An MRI presumably will provide confirmation one way or another - it’s an additional check. It depends which doctor expressed doubt about cancer: if it was an oncologist or breast surgeon, they certainly know what they are feeling - but they aren’t infallible. Mine told me there was nothing of concern but the biopsies ‘shocked’ him (his word). Mind you, I was pretty taken aback too.

It’s going to be an anxious time till you get your biopsy results and there is nothing you can do to change the outcome or speed things up. However, you can try to manage your anxiety and your what-if thoughts. I can’t tell you not to worry or ask why waste time on anxiety till you have a good reason for it - it doesn’t work that way - but setting time aside for meditation or mindfulness, physical activity and, above all, talking to someone can all help. You could consider ringing the nurses at the number above - they are very reassuring. I found YouTube had some great ‘videos’ that helped me when all else failed: I liked Progressive Hypnosis’s Manifest Healing and my husband responded well to Michael Sealey’s stuff. It’s certainly worth giving them a try if you are struggling with your thoughts, if only for the respite they provide.

I hope your results come back negative. 

Best wishes

Jan x

vasanthy1973

Waiting for my biopsy result

Hi 

I am new to this forum

i found a lump in my left breast and took an ultrasound which showed two lumps at my 11-12 o clock position and one lump at 9 o clock position and one at under my armpit and I don’t have any symptoms like nipple discharge or redness of the skin or any swelling.

they did biopsy today and waiting for the result. 

if the dr doubt  whether it is cancer will it be cancer or the biopsy report only shows the correct result. 

since doctor has the doubt will it be cancer? 

and asking to do an mri immediately after an biopsy is normal? 

so worried