Writing it all down ?

Hi, as you know I find Sundays hard since being on this journey 2 to 3 weeks ago and I’ve only ever had amazing advice on here

I’m not expecting a reply at all and I just wonder if writing things down helps ( obviously appropriate comments!) I think.it helps me then I.can shut the book and leave it for a while…Its somewhere where I can put my comments about what’s on my mind that my son cannot see…

I need to remind myself that all these tests means there is no point of reference for the breast clinicians as I’ve never had a mammogram before up until now…so these tests are to see if these calcifications are normal for me…

I’ve learned I had a triple biopsy so I’m assuming there are 3 calcifications…I maybe wrong.  They really didn’t tell me any information at all! I think.had I have done I would be looking up all sorts …

Again I know it’s not until I have my 4pm appointment on Wednesday that i will know the results…

I need to remind myself that most calcifications are benign but to also to be realistic that it can also be more serious. 

I really wished I could break into the hospital and find my records and know now ( I am obviously joking!) But it certainly takes the seriousness off it…it must be a defence mechanism …

Good luck to anyone else this week finding out their results…you are all so brave  

Xx

Bluecat Let us know how you get on you do what ever you want lovely Remember till a professional tells you, you have breast cancer you do not have breast cancer :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx

Just another note to add to the worry diary …

I didn’t have the best night in the world, worrying again, caved in and Dr googling which I really desperately wanted to do and wished I hadn’t!! 

Hopefully work will keep me occupied…I still have another 2 days before I find out my journey.  I’m trying to prepare for the worst because then it wont hit me so hard.  I’m trying to prepare for the fact that I will have chemo treatment, trying to prepare for the worst case scenario…

The following day after knowing what my fait is, I will have to keep it all in as my son is taking his 11 plus…and that’s been a journey in itself, we are going to our friend who also has a boy taking the 11plus and because it’s been such a journey we have decided to have a bonfire and burn any revision work in the garden and say good bye to it all! Not quite sure how I will keep it all in  but for my Son’s sake I will have too. 

It will also be the same day as my birthday they do the test, but quite frankly that’s irrelevant, but the best present I could have in this world would be to have the results come back benign…I’m praying and praying…

One thing I know is that if I am diagnosed with this journey I will fight it to the end of the world as the thought of my mother in law who I detest mostly in the world having her hands on my son just will not happen I know I may laugh but on a serious note it’s really is true. 

I’m still not sure how I will deal with the face to face appointment…it really is flight or flight, I have visions of running away and losing my slot and delays occurring.  I’ve never been the best patient with having been everything stone related and having emergency operations, so this doesnt help.  Xx