#foundalump

• Hi I’m 54 and  I’ve found a lump(size of a sprout) a week ago got a Dr’s appt straight away… Sending me for an ultrasound which has come through very quick this Wednesday in fact… Now when I hold my arm up the skin is puckered and misshapen so not sleeping well… Little bit worried and trying not to Google too much

longshanks, well done going and getting appointments to get everything checked out quickly. Your mind is probably going million miles an hour and the urge to google and to keep feeling the lump to see if it’s still there, think we have all been there when you find a lump. Please do remember till a professional tells you you have breast cancer you do not have breast cancer. Please do use the number on here and speak to a nurse, they will be able to answer your questions Others will be along soon on here with support and advice :two_women_holding_hands: Too, but again well done you for getting checked promptly. Please let us know how you get on :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx

That’s good your appointment has come through so quickly.

Waiting is not easy … google isn’t always helpful.  I tried to focus on just the factual stuff rather than the what if’s but it isn’t easy.

Reach out for support - talking can help put things in perspective.

Wishing you all the best … fingers crossed for you!