Breast pain and newly inverted nipple

Hello, this is my first time on here, about 18 months ago i went to Drs with a feeling in my left breast which i can only describe as,  you know when certain parts of your body you don’t really know they are there till you touch them, well i knew my left breast was there. She said nothing was wrong so i left it. I’ve had a little bit of discomfort off and on since. 2 weeks ago i went about my right breast i thought i could feel a lump but it could only be felt when i was upright dr touggt it to be muscular but would refer me anyway through rapid access my appointment is tomorrow, Now I’m having pain in my left breast mostly around by the nipple, and yesterday when i took my bra off my nipple was inverted, it did come out more or less sraight away after i touched it. I have been having a pain below my left shoulder blade for a while, I’m in a right state and have convinced nyself its bad as i can’t see any other reason for it,  as the Dr didn’t feel amy lumps that side. I’ve hardly slept or eaten for 2 weeks and i just keep crying. I’m worried how I’m going to tell my kids, (31 and 24) they already lost there brother 4 years ago and the youngest has got depression I’m worried he won’t cope,

Hi @Timsbird  

Thank you for getting in touch, I am sorry you’ve not yet had a response to your comment. I’m sure someone will be along shortly to continue the conversation.

You may find it helpful to speak to one of our breast cancer care nurses on the free Helpline, 0808 800 6000. They are available during the week 9am-5pm and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively you can ask one of our experts in the Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum and they can respond to you online.

Best wishes, 

Shareena 

Social Media Officer 

Hi,

Ive just read your post and this describes how my left breast is, including the shoulder blade pain. 
I have also had a recent brown mark appear on the bottom part of my breast, which has started to get bigger. 
Did you ever get any further with the Dr?