Hard, painless fixed lump in breast

Hope u r all fine…one thing that bring be here to post is my worries regarding my hard lump in my right breast which is fixed and painless…one month ago i found some bunch of veins been together in my right breast…i ignored thinking i might be the cause of my menstrual cycle…but two days ago while i was bathing i found that area with lump…it is to inform u all that i have been on medication for ear infection from two months which have affected the flow of my monthly cycle…i am unable to understand if this lump is due to medication…or my disturbed monthly cycle…i am really worried to the extent that i made my self cry alot…im so much anxious if it my not become what i do not want to hear…it is my bad habit that i google alot which have created my anxiety to next level…because it all end up my symptoms of lump with cancer…All i want to know is something that would make my mind to peace that nothing is wrong …every thing will come out fine…today i am going to gynaecologist hope every thing will be fine just pray for me

Plz do reply if any one know about this…may be your answers could give me emotional support and peace of mind

Hi Sadiaash,

All you need to do is get it checked out, which you say you are doing.

Honestly, the vast majority of breast changes turn out to be nothing serious & of all the things it can be, bc is the least likely.

Unfortunately, google, other than prompting us to get things checked out, is absolutely useless for diagnosis, as a search on any breast change will lead to BC when it normally isn’t.

Just get it checked out & stay off general googling, if you need info, the come to the main site here or NHS Choices.

ann x