Inflamed Painful left breast

Hi all, 

I’m so worried this is all I think about, my left breast has been larger than my right for a month now, and over the past 2-3 weeks I’ve had a pain bruise like feeling, I have to cup my breast if I need to bed forward it’s so uncomfortable.

ofcourse I google and all symptoms lead to inflammatory breast cancer. I have an appointment on the .14th Feb but my anxiety is through the roof it’s all I can think about, I’m guess im wondering if anyone has had any similar experiences?

ive also been really poorly for weeks with flu then colds so it’s been a tough month, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated x

Hi Charlotte , welcome to the forum. It’s good that you have an appointment arranged - is this with the GP ? Waiting to be seen when are really worried about something is torture . There are often non cancer explanations for breast changes and most referrals to the breast clinic are found not to be cancer. Try not to Google it will drive you mad and it cannot possibly give you an accurate diagnosis only a doctor can do that and often they need the assistance of mammogram ultrasound to do this .
if you look elsewhere in this section you will see lots of ladies posting that have been through similar.

Good luck with your appointment .Jill x

Hey! did your symptoms get any better? I’m having similar issues at the moment.