Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this breast cancer? (male)

2 REPLIES 2
Jojo1447

Re: Is this breast cancer? (male)

Hi Stefan

I previous reply I am not a nurse, but I would also suggest to call your doctor for an appointment.

If they are anything like mine during covid, you will have a telephone consultation first and if they think you need to be seen they will invite you for an appointment and examination.

Don't be scared to make that call, its best to get checked out, and if they do send you for further tests you'd be surprised how many men are there for appointments so you'll not be alone.

Besides man or woman we are all in this together.

Please let us know how you get on.

Jojo x

Evie-S
Community Champion

Re: Is this breast cancer? (male)

Hi Stefan1986 - I see that you have also posted your question in the nurses’ section, so they will be along soon with their medical advice. Or perhaps you would like to call them, on the number at the top of this page.

In the meantime, I would encourage you to visit your GP to get the changes checked out. I’m not medical, but from my experience and from what I have learned and read, there are lots of innocent reasons why breasts can change. But it’s always best to get checked out so that if there is a problem it can be treated as early as possible.

This is a wonderful supportive site. Please feel free to ask any question or just chat.

My best wishes, Evie 

stefan1986

Please help, I don't know what to do. I am a male, 35, i got this little "lump" for a year but a few months ago I squeezed it and then it turned red all over it. then the redness passed away but the lump it's still there and a see a few purple dots under it too.