Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Larger Left Breast and worried

6 REPLIES 6
charlotted321

Re: Larger Left Breast and worried

Thank you so much for your lovely replies 

although she said to wait 2 weeks (that was on Tuesday) I feel like I want to ring back tomorrow and push this on. I have worked out my left boob has been slightly bigger with the pain for 3 weeks now. Is that normal? I just don’t know I’m so so scared and anxious xxx

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Totally agree with Jill, don’t get fobbed off, push, push and push some more ❤️ Also have it noted with the practice manager how you’ve been dealt with. It will be on record then because you might not be the only patient that’s been on receiving end of abruptness from the doctor. Keep safe and let us know how you get on 💕💕Shi xx

Jill1998
Community Champion

I think GPs are very pressured at the moment but no excuse for being rude .That’s frustrating . Ring back in 2 weeks and push for further investigation .

charlotted321

Thank you Jill, i did try to call earlier but the lines were all busy, i saw my doctor this morning and she wasnt very helpful at all almost boarder line rude 😞 I said that the pains not going away after 4 weeks, and all she could tell me was to call back in 2 weeks time. it is just playing on my mind 24.7 the worst-case scenario which i guess most people do xx

Jill1998
Community Champion

Jill1998
Community Champion

Hi Charlotte , most breast changes have non cancer explanations so please try not to get too anxious about it . Very frustrating at the moment that it is taking so long to see someone to discuss your concerns properly .

You can call the nurses on the helpline tomorrow to talk it through if you feel it would help - they are lovely and very re-assuring .

charlotted321

Larger Left Breast and worried

Hi! 

Im really just after some support or adivce, i have a doctors appointment booked but my doctors is so slow the waiting time is so long. Over the past 2 weeks my left breast and nipple has got larger with a slight pain every now and again, the doctor on the phone said to ring back after my period but i feel like something isnt right, no other symptoms other than these 2 but just really worried i am 26 with a 3 year old son. can anyone advise at all?

Charlotte x