Looking for advice please

Good Morning
I have had a few things going on lately with my body (and obviously Christmas) and recently put them all together… should I be worried?
I noticed a few weeks ago pain underneath my left arm pit.
It felt almost like an in growing hair that never game to the surface.
Last week I noticed that my left nipple is extremely tender and painful on the left side and if knocked or tapped it painful.
Thinking it was my bra have have changed them several times and it hasn’t made it any difference.
I am 44 and post menopausal ( hystectomy at 38) not cancer related
Although had cervical cancer CIN 3 in my early 20’s
Thank you in advance
X

Strawberyspacedust

Hello and welcome to the forum.

To be honest you need to book an appointment with your GP to get it checked, as any changes to the breast should be checked out, that does not mean it is cancer. Your GP may refer you to a breast clinic under the two week rule, but again, that does not mean it is anything ominous, just that they are the experts in investigating any changes to the breast.

Just in case when you book the appointment let the receptionist know that it is to do with a change in your breast so that they dont make you wait weeks to be seen.

Let us know how you get on if you want to.  We are all here to help and support you but you need to make that appointment for peace of mind.

Sending you hugs

Helena xx

<Empty imported post>