Lump in breast

Earlier this year I found a lump in my breast which turned out to be a fibroadenoma but now hurt all the time also I am getting pain in another part of my breast and also my armpit .  Could the lump and the new pain be connected?.

Hi @addams89  Thank you for your post.

We’re sorry that you haven’t had a reply yet, I’m sure one of our Forum members will be in touch soon.

In the meantime, you can ask one of our experts in the Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum and they can respond to you online. Alternatively, you may find it helpful to speak to one of our Breast Care Nurses on the free Helpline, 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes
Shareena
Social Media Officer

Hi addams89 - welcome to the forum.

I would agree with Shareena that you might like to either message or call the nurses on here. Alternatively you could arrange a phone call with your GP - all appointments seem to be via phone first these days anyway. Your GP will then decide whether it’s something they need to investigate further or maybe can give you the reassurance you need. There are all kinds of reasons for breast changes and it’s always good to be vigilant.

Hugs, Evie xx