Lump, thickening, fluid, pain - 2 week referral.

First time poster.

I hope I’m posting in the right place. Apologies if I haven’t.

Historically I have been diagnosed with breast thickening and dense breast tissue. I was told some breast thickening was normal for some people and not a cause for concern. Mine fell into that category. No change for 3 years.

More recently I’ve felt in the area were the thickening was, what can only be described as a small bunch of grapes under the skin in the upper, outside quadrant of my left breast. They are firm but not solid. I would describe them as rubbery and tend to move (all the bunch, not separately) when touched. However I can only locate them when standing. They kind of disappear when I lay down. However I can see a lump and an indent when standing or raising my arms.   

On visiting Doctors, was referred to Breast Clinic and my appointment is 2 weeks today.  

During today ive seen more changes.  The underarm, around my back and under my arm is fluid filled.  I also have an ache in bust and upper arm/shoulder area.  

Thanks in advance for reading & responding (if you do that is, no pressure).

Wishing you all good health.

JooJoo

Hello and welcome to the forum

Well the good thing is that you have ben to see your GP and have an appointment at the breast clinic.  If you are worried you could always ask to see your GP again so that they can have a look at it for

Let us know how you get on if you want to, there will always ben someone on here who will be able to help and support you

Helena xx