Males and BC

I swore I wouldn’t research it or look it up until my breast clinic visit next week but as it becomes closer I’m getting more on edge.

About 6wks ago I randomly felt chaffing on my nipple, oh well it’ll go.

It didn’t and got antibiotics etc but no joy. It’s still sore, a little itchy and tingly sometimes mainly when wearing clothes, plus the nipple tip seems white at times.

Top of my Areola seems a bit inflamed and slightly sore when I push it but I’m not sure if it’s because the sore is being stretched. Also no lumps.

Had some serous type fluid leak out of what appears to be the Areola when pushed around, especially after a bath and what feels like muscle aches in my chest - I do have health anxiety too and funnily enough those aches started when the sore didn’t go.

This post I think is partly just a way of letting out the anxiety

Jazz

Hello and welcome, it is always an anxious time when you have something like this and do not know the cause of it.  Have you made an apt to see your GP to get it checked out as that is the only way you are going to get peace of mind and ease your anxiety?

xx

Hi, yes all 5 docs said I saw said “nothing wrong” but am being sent for a mammogram as it’s all a bit odd!