One breast larger than other.

Hi all, ive recently noticed one breast is larger and feels fuller than the other. Im presuming this is a recent change as im sure if it’d always been the case, i’d have known?! I have no soreness, lumps, rashes etc. 

I went to see my GP last week, who said she agrees one is definitely larger than the other, but only slightly. Anyway, after an examination, she said she cant feel any lumps or anything unusual in the larger breast, but… both breasts feel lumpy! She has now booked an app. for me to go back after my period in case being pre-menstrual is the cause of the lumpiness. 

I feel so all over the place and worried sick, one minute thinking, if theyre both lumpy, surely its normal for me, but then, what if i have something wrong in both breasts, and if they feel normal at my next visit, what’s causing one to now be bigger than the other?? Im literally stressing and panicking and thinking the worst! Any words of advice please ?

Lesley Helen ?well done on being vigilant and getting yourself to doctors and checked over. Please step away from dr google your head will ? remember till any professional tells you otherwise you do not have bc. Again well done for being vigilant and going to doctors ?please let us know how you get on and I am sure others from the threads will be along to ?offer thought ???:sparkles::sparkles:shi xx