Please help!

Hi Guys I’m 22, from the UK and I am seriously worried. In April last year I had a pain in my right breast but after 2 days I saw that it was a milk dud and after it popped and it didn’t hurt. It’s never come back! But in May/June a saw this fat change? I’ve been to multiple doctors and none of them are concerned but I am. Because I have PCOS I also have hair follicles but then I’m worried it looks like texture changing? I don’t know I’m going crazy I can’t concentrate. People have told me not to worry because many looked at it and felt nothing and havent event considered sending me for tests. I’ve attached some photos. The fat picture is taken from down below when I’m basically letting them fall down. I also have bad acne because of the hormonal imbalance and I am also overweight. Would you guys go again? I have a past history of hypochondria but I just don’t know anymore. 

[Moderator note:  photo removed as per our image guidelines: forum.breastcancernow.org/t5/Welcome-and-how-to-get-started/New-note-re-photography-added-to-Forum-guidelines/m-p/1311205#M51 ]

Hey have you had it checked it out? I’m worried about a lump I’ve found