Questions about symptoms

Hi, 

I’ve done the worst this ever and googled symptoms  

I’m sure I’m fine but…

I’ve had a eczema/fungal looking “thing” on my areola going just over my nipple for 2 months it is so itchy I want to scratch my nipple off and i have a burning sensation with it. My GP prescribed Daktacort 2 months ago without even seeing me (due to the Covid pandemic) but it hasn’t helped at all, it’s getting bigger and worse.

my questions are…

1- If it was something bad would my rash/thing just get worse and worse and never appear like it might be getting better? 
The rash is always there and isn’t getting better but sometimes it looks red raw and other times it’s flakey. No matter what I put on it it doesn’t change just gets worse.

2- The rash/thing is thickening and feels hard under the skin is this consistent with eczema? 

I do have a GP appointment booked but as you probably know you can’t stop your mind wondering. 

Thanks all 

Hello  Michp,

Sorry to hear your not feeling your best at the moment, however so pleased that you have a GP appointment very soon, I think you need to be seen and get checked out, hopefully just a skin infection.

Wishing you well, please keep us posted let us know how you get on.

Big hugs Tili :rainbow: