Suggestions!

Need Suggestions!

I have just recently found a lump under my collarbone on the left side, but not really on my breast. It’s on the outside of my left breast. It doesn’t hurt and I can feel it laying down or sitting up. When I bend over I can’t feel it. I feel like it’s maybe just a bone or something that I’m feeling but I can’t remember ever feeling it before. Does anyone have any ideas?

Best go to GP to get any change or lump checked out ,you will just worry if you don’t - hopefully they will be able to put your mind at rest .Good luck .Jillx

Hi Breanna

If you are worried/concerned about anything relating to your breasts, you make a GP appointment. You don’t go online and get one for 3 weeks time. You ring, request an urgent appointment and, as soon as you say you have a lump by your breast, you should get one tomorrow. Most breast lumps are benign. Some are not.  The sooner you know it’s not, the better for your health and peace of mind!

Best of luck x

If you face this issue, then you should ask the expert and they will provide you the best option for your pain.