cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tender lump

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Tender lump

Oh I’m SO happy for you sweetie 😊 yeah they want to see me in 6 weeks but just as a follow up? Aren’t we lucky to have the good old NHS? I don’t really drink 🍸 but I think I’ll be having a large glass of something tonight!! 😂😂😘

Highlighted

Well great news this morning it was a large cyst they drained it there and then was actually so satisfying to watch it disappear lol follow up in 6 weeks to make sure it doesn’t fill up again I’m over the moon x

Highlighted

P.S. Surgeon said pain is a good indicator that it’s NOT anything bad? 🤔👍🥰

Highlighted

Hey hun, 

what time is your appointment this morning? I’ll keep my fingers crossed 🤞 and send positive thoughts 😊 I’m sure it will be fine and you’ll be on cloud 9 when you get home 🏠🙏❤️

Highlighted

Absolutely delighted for you am sure your so relieved 😀 I’m feeling extremely positive myself now knowing I only have to wait till the morning to know wats going on thank god everyone is seen in 2 weeks it can be stressful waiting x

Highlighted

Hi Lisa, 

Great News, breast clinic were extremely thorough and did  physical exam, mammogram and ultrasound and all came back fine? The theory is the pain and nipple discharge is hormonal, possibly to do with the menopause? They have asked me to keep a health diary for the next 6 weeks then return for follow up appointment but I’m soooo relieved I can’t tell you! Good luck for tomorrow and please feel happy to contact me if you feel the need 👍🏻😘

Highlighted

Thank you so much, in waiting room now and your msg made me smile 😊🙏🙏🙏

Highlighted

Will be thinking on you today 💓

Highlighted

Think positive, play your favourite songs really loud and accept that a cancer diagnosis will just be the start? We’ll have to prepare for a tough old fight but we all know how strong us women are and there’s not much that will keep us down eh?! 🏋️‍♀️😘

Highlighted

Hi thank you so much for replying 

Im exactly the same I like to deal with things on my own I’m always seen as the strong one in the family, so if there was bad news I’d like to process it myself first , but the more I read the more I’m convinced it’s a cyst , just wish is was Friday now lol 

really hoping you get good news yourself tomorrow will be thinking on you 

Highlighted

Hi there, I’ve had a painful left breast for a couple of weeks and pretty much ignored it? Then I had blood discharge from my nipple? Saw doctor and going to breast clinic tomorrow (Thursday) on my own. I haven’t told a sole, as I don’t want to worry everyone when it may be hormonal etc? However I’m over 50 (56) and I’m now convinced I’ve found a pea size lump? It is very worrying but strangely I’m better at dealing with things on my own? God forbid, if it IS breast cancer I’ll have to tell my partner as he’d be so hurt if I kept it secret? But I won’t tell my adult sons unless I absolutely have to! Be strong and try and stay positive until you know what you’re dealing with 👍🏻😊

Highlighted

Tender lump

Hi everyone,

ive been reading every post for a few days looking for someone with similar symptoms to my self and some reassurance,

I found a small lump about 4 years ago was seen and all the tests done was told it was cysts was so relived.. fast forward last year found another lump seen gp was advised to come back after two weeks if it was still there ... she didn’t seem concerned in anyway so I never went back checked it for a few months it never changed eventually I stopped checking it ,, then last Friday I bumped my boob and it hurt a lot so checked and found the same lump only it’s about 3 times bigger the top of the lump feels bumpy and the bottom round , seen gp same day and have an appointment this Friday morning, I know it’s more than likely a cyst but can’t help my mind wander as the appointment gets closer , I’ve decided to go on my own I’ve played it down so much to my husband I can’t tell him I’m a bit scared now ! Am I right in thinking because it’s big it’s a cyst also it’s tender but cud be cause I can’t leave the dam thing alone lol 

any reassurance would help so much 

thanks 🙏