Weird puckering of areola

Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone has the same situation as mine.

A few weeks ago I have noticed that when it’s cold or stimulated, my L areola puckers weirdly or differently than it used to. It’s like there’s some kind of "thickening on the skin and also like a few pores are like enlarged. I noticed a lot of ridges too. But when it’s not stimulated it looks very normal and smooth. I went to my doctor who ordered a mammo and US right away. Both Mammo and ultra sound cleared the left breast from anything malignant or concerning but found 3 benign nodes on my Right breasts. I still don’t know what causes this weird puckering on my L areola and the Ultra Sound tech said it’s probably a derm issue. Has anyone had this kind of issue/situation? I must also include that I gave birth dec 2021 and lost 30lbs from that pregnancy.

thanks for your time!

Hiyer ! Well, the good news is that you have had a clear US and Mammo, thats really good news. Regarding the ‘strange puckering’, You’ve taken me on a trip down memory lane… and reminded me of many many years ago (errr maybe 25) when I recall having similar and nowadays it doesn’t happen (in saggy meno). I just presumed it was a normal thing to be honest, and never asked anyone or thought much of it other than it was odd sort of tight and thick horizontal lines, and more on one side than the other when it was cold. I can kind of still picture it now. Just a thought, did you breast feed and favour one side ? BY ‘derm issue’ I guess it could be more reactive skin, more sensitive and therefore likely to pucker or even slightly thicker ? The point is, that it returns to normal and if there was anything concerning underlying the puckering it wouldn’t return to normal.