inflammatory breast cancer? (photos)

[PHOTOS HAVE BEEN REMOVED]

i’m worried i may have ibc. i’m only 18 years old and i’ve been having these rashes for a while though they haven’t worsened or made me sick at any all. they come and go and there’s also this little purple ish red ish looking bruise? dot? and i’m just concerned. also a small little part of the rash near my collar bone area and under the armpit area. could this be ibc?

Best thing to do would be to contact your GP and ask for an appointment , you could send them the photos to look at , I don’t think a rash from inflammatory breast cancer would come and go ,also it’s extremely rare so much more likely to be something else . Always sensible to get things checked out , no point in having a worry hanging over you . The moderators will remove your photos to protect your privacy . Best wishes Jill .

You can also ring the nurses on the Breast Cancer now helpline to talk things through if you would like .

Hi anonuser12345,

Thank you for your post.

We’d advise you to visit your doctor as they will be able to assess you in person and this will also give you peace of mind.

You may also want to get in touch with our nurses. You can do it either by posting your message here , or by calling us on 0808 800 6000. You can find more information here 

Lastly, we had to remove your photos to you can read our guidelines about photography here 

Sending you our best wishes,

Zoe