Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone out there???

5 REPLIES 5
delly

Re: Anyone out there???

Hi FidgetMcFidget, sandpiper and cathyh

I'm often awake late, so keep an eye open. I set up a thread on this forum quite a few years ago, called "Night Birds", ("birds" as we mostly being women). It was great for late night chats. I think it might be a good idea to set it up again, what d'ya think?  I've just put it on "Living With Breast Cancer", for whenever there's no-one still up on here.  

I'm a bit of an oldie, BC wise that is 😀! Had a mastectomy with full ANC 2006, then the other the same 2007. Wanted immediate recon for both at the same time as the masts, but it didn't happen due to a misunderstanding in communication. Took me until 2014 to embark on bilateral implant recon, due to all sorts of life traumas, loss of family, and other brown stuff. Haven't yet completed, due to a load of other stuff, mental illness.

Joined this wonderful forum in 2014. I come on to mostly to try and help, support other women going through this bleepin awful disease, but it also helps me mentally.

Tell us about your treatment, how you are doing?           Delly   xxxx

cathyh

Hi Evie many thanks for your reply I get frustrated on technical matters, im struggling with how to start a question yikes

xx

Evie-S
Community Champion

Hi cathyh- welcome to the forum, I hope you can find your way around the forum but please ask if you have any issues (it took me a while to figure things out). You have posted in the coffee lounge, so you might also want to explore the various other boards about treatment etc as your message will be seen by more people - people pick and choose which boards they follow.

If you have any particular questions or just want to chat, please feel free to do so - this is a wonderful non judgmental place to speak. There are also nurses you might like to call for medical advice or guidance, their number is at the top of the page.

My best wishes to you as you go through your treatment. Evie xx

cathyh

hi im new to this forum and had trouble setting it up, im always having trouble sleeping had treatment now waiting for more treatment will keep brief as i hope i can get this message out

thanks

Sandpiper

Hi Fidget,

Can't sleep either - dropped off during Newsnisght then couldn't get to sleep when I needed to. Got the laptop out to see the news - all covid, covid and more covid. Have just had a cup of tea and a sandwich plus fed the cat who took advantage of a surprise early breakfast. 

At least I don't have to get up early in the morning these days.

Sandpiper

Fidget McFidget

Anyone out there???

Aaaarg! Not sleeping! I'm in between surgery and adjuvant therapy, exhausted during the day and currently, wide awake!! Just wondered if there are any other night owls around out there?

I know this is the coffee lounge but I might go for a cuppa tea!