HONEY

🍯🍯🍯🍯

JWD

Re: WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

SWEET 

delly

NECTAR

Fingers crossed then. What sort of work and position was it for. Am sure Roastpork won't mind your faux pas. The sooner she turns to Pesto, the better!!! No offence Roastpork. x x x x x x

Seabreeze

Hi Delly, if you think you are going to lure me down the clubs, spade, route it's not going to happen! 

"Amber"

Thanks so much for remembering and asking Delly - went well but whether the competition pips me to the post who knows! Got another application I'm progressing...

I accidentally renamed Roast Pork, Pork Chop, the other day! Oops! Did correct myself!

x Seabreeze

delly

DIAMONDS.

Sorry, am jumping the gun and replying to myself (😶), because I wanted to know how you got on with your interview, Seabreeze ?? 

Lotsa lurrrrv to you, girls, 

Dellywellydoodaah (I laugh at MYSELF with these daft names I give myself, ha ha hee) xxx❣️xxx  

delly

FRIENDS

Just like all of you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 😊 

Pesto

SHARING

hey. maybe I have got it right, but then again....

And Delly, yes it should have been refuse, I shudder to think what I would do with a reused roast lunch....

And maybe go for Pesto too. An excellent suggestion.

Big hugs

Gilly

JWD

Caring

delly

UNDERSTANDING

Thanks Seabreeze - must be the huge tray of Mediterranean roasted veges with loads of garlic and Olive Oil feeding my brain 😋. 1st meal I've cooked for myself in nearly a year. Lots left for tomorrow. Love it cold too, like an Anti-pasto, Seabreeze (before meal/starter). W & G and the Were Rabbit is on my list of fave films. Have it on DVD. Love ANYthing Nick Parks - is like another Tim Burton, brilliant imagination and sooo clever.

xxxXxxx

Seabreeze

'Empathy'  -   it had to be after the last post! Well, to be honest I was going to say empathetic, until the last 8 letters put me off!  

Ditto Delly's comments (you are on form this eve Delly)!

Hunk and pesto seem to have been immensely popular over the last 24 hours!   

The pesto ref's made me think of Wallace and Gromit in the Were-rabbit....only it was Anti-pesto....which must be anti-pasta plus pesto, rather than anti pesto, surely? Can anyone dislike pesto?

Oh boy, time for bed!

X Seabreeze (PS - Delly - I'm not sure it's actually possible to, "knock 'em dead" online! If it is, my IT,  innovation 2050 and international spy technology skills don't extend that far! Not without a time machine anyway!)  

delly

SUPPORTIVE      - Just like you/us girls and all other wonderful women on this Forum.

Wombat -  Good for you on the walks. Daffies are well up in the park, daylight 1/2 hr longer. I struggle with Summer since meno, so I prefer and enjoy the cool months more. Being born in Jan, may also be why I quite like Winter. 

Seabreeze - Oooo, good luck with the interview. Knock 'em over, flower (note I didn't say dead!).

Roastpork - You said wouldn't "re-USE" a roast pork dinner if cooked for me 😋 Guessin you meant wouldn't "re-FUSE"?!! Are you saying you're going to change your name to "Pesto"?? I like it. Or hows about "Bellabambino" seeing as you seem to like Italiano.

JDW -  Got your mind sussed with "firefighters"!!! 🙄 Down girl.  Johnny Depp etc.

Ciao, mia bella donne (Bye my beautiful women).       

Loads of love to you all, DoolallyDelly  xxx❤️xxx

Wombat Woo

SHOULDERS

Hello girls... so good we are catching up on here again. Welcome Roast Pork 

really struggling with this lockdown. I think it is the dark and gloomy weather.  Forcing myself to get out everyday for a walk. Even if only for 10 minutes. 

stay safe girls... loving the humour on here and yes wasn’t the panda in the snow just lovely seabreeze

Delly and JWD not forgetting you ...big hugs to you all. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Pesto

Epaulettes.

@ Sea breeze I wish the very best of luck, and if it is for a job, surely it's yours already.  Good luck !!

and extra big hug for confidence

Seabreeze

Stripes!

Roast Pork - you'll get the hang of...in the meanwhile feel free to respond to multiple posts simultaneously! : ) 

X Seabreeze (I'm supposed to be prepping for an interview and keep diving onto the forum.....) 

Pesto

Thank you for the welcome everyone...

Roast Pork was out of desperation, all my chosen options had already gone.  But I wouldn't reuse it if it was a full dinner cooked for me LOL

Incredible must go onto dare I say it Pesto...  no that gone bu a very useful kitchen aid when I was cooking.

Seriously....

" NAILS "

OUCH I've done it again, told you all I am a newbie..

yet another edit....

Zebra ( can we still use the word bra on here ? )

Seabreeze

"Panda"

If that seems a bit random....see the last part of the panda in the snow video!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2021/feb/01/giant-pandas-play-in-the-washington-dc-sn

X Seabreeze

JWD

Welcome Roast Pork 😊

Rolls 

Seabreeze

Deja vu again!  Hunk, Incredible, Hunk! 

"Bread!"

delly

HUNK

Steady Delly, and girls. I just found it funny RoastPork, ab no need to apologise. I'd wondered if one of the couple despised Pesto so much, and the other kept insisting on giving it, and so it reached the point of divorce!! 😜

Seabreeze

"Incredible"  (Hulk!)

Roast Port - that's a very random reason for your name! Yes, I wouldn't delve too deeply there!

I think you might be a bit fresher from active treatment (leaving aside any hormone therapy joys) than some of the rest of us in this thread? Just noticed your first ever post was yesterday - welcome again to the forum and this random thread! 

X Seabreeze

Pesto

Sorry i forgot the word association.....

HUNK !

Pesto

It took me an absolute age to log on, then none of my favoured non de plume were available.  Hence the lateness in " Pesto "   I can live with that one...  Roast Pork was just something out of the blue...  I have no idea why, maybe a physiologist could explain, though I doubt i could endure the unravelling of my brain at the moment.

I have to say....  you guys are a life saver.

Big virtual can't wait for real time hugs 

JWD

Hello to you all. Hope you’re all safe and well😷😷🤗

firefighter!

Seabreeze

Dishy!

Yey - Welcome back Wombat Woo and JWD! Hope you are both getting on ok in this weird world.

Roast Pork - I think  they were quite a few men's favourites back then! I wonder why! No worries re the leap from pesto to divorce....was wondering if they'd been an extreme escalation when the pesto ran out! PS - Curious, how come Roast Pork....is that your favourite dish or just the first thing which popped into your mind?

X Seabreeze 

Pesto

HOT

as in the dance troupe.  My late father's favourite after the infamous but superb Pan's People.  Life was always on hold on Thursdays whilst they performed.

Pesto

Thanks all for the welcome....

I could just blame chemo, lol maybe my time in the home ship Star Ship Enterprise has taken it's toll, but I genuinely think I was following on from another word, it was way down the list and didn't check when I finally managed to log on.  Apologies 

Wombat Woo

Gossip

🤩🤩🤩🤩

delly

TALK     (as in the song from South Pacific)

Hi JDW - Good to see yer xxxx

JWD

Happy

delly

JOY!!!       (as in the band Joy Division)

Yeh, welcome from me too Roast Pork. Mmmm, now there's an interesting "connection" - pesto and divorce?!! You'll have to enlighten us and explain that one sometime?

Seabreeze - Yeh, is one of my fave walks too. That and along the coast in the opposite direction, Salcombe to Hope Cove. Think I said in my email, Salcombe's my most favourite place in England.

Lots of love to everyone, Dellypoos x x x x

Seabreeze

Division                 

Welcome Roast Pork!

Seabreeze

Pesto

divorce

Apologies new here.  Seems to be the wrong thread.

Seabreeze

Pesto

Thanks Delly - I may well watch it - love that walk.

X Seabreeze   

Wombat Woo

Pasta

delly

ITALY

Yey, good to see you all. ❤️  Seabreeze, don't forget Julia Bradbury Wed 8 ITV. She's doing the Salcombe to Prawle Point walk. Lots of love to you, girls.  xxxxxx

Seabreeze

Vivaldi

x

JWD

Season

Seabreeze

Spring!

XXX (soon) : )

Wombat Woo

Planting 

🍀🍁🍂🌺🌾🌷

hi sea breeze.   Yes I think your right 😊

delly

PLANT

As in plant a plant.

Hi girls

No snow int NE Cheshire today, but grey and blowin a frickin HOOLEY, all night and today so far. Seabreeze, my apols, haven't yet replied to your pm. Hope everyone's well. Geeky entertainment for me tonight with "The Masked Singer".  x x X x x

Seabreeze

'Trowel'

I'm having a slight feeling of deja vu....

Have we been playing online word association for so long that we've done queen, spade.......twice! It's not happening! I can't bring myself to 'club'.....diverting to garden theme!

Welcome back Wombat Woo - hope you are ok

x Seabreeze

Wombat Woo

Spades ♠️ 

sunshine here today 

xxxx

delly

HEARTS

Hi Seabreeze. Has gone very quiet on here of late. Hope everyone's keeping well.

Lots of love ❤️ X ❤️

Seabreeze

Queen

I'm good - looking forward to spring! X

delly

KING

Hi Seabreeze. Are you well? Beeeautiful sunshine here today in sunny Macc. Just off to the park to feed to feed some more jet propelling food to the lake birdies xxx

Seabreeze

Politicians in UK supposedly managing covid? (and/or the clearly not "oven ready" Brexit deal...)? 

Lion!    

xxx

delly

ZOO

xxxx

delly

ANIMALS

Yeh, Wombat, I've always wanted to go to Africa. Purely for the animules. xxx

Wombat Woo