Did you mean: 

WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

Wombat Woo

Re: WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

Spicy 🌶 🌶

delly

TASTY

Mmmm, yummy! A slurrrpy 😋 from me too JDW!  Wombat, are you a walker/rambler? Have you climbed/conquered them there Cuillins mountains on Skye?

Hope everyone's keeping well. Lotsa lurrrv, Dellywellydoodaah  x ❤️ x

JWD

Pizza 🍕 🍕😋

Wombat Woo

Slice

Hey girls 👋

no camper van Delly … staying in small hotels.  Now on Skye x

delly

CUT

HelllooOOoo girlies xXx

delly

HAIR

As in the 70's musical, and the song "Age of Aquarius" - that songs gonna be an earworm today! Arrrgh. ha ha 😆

Oooo Barra. The beautiful and peaceful Western Isles. What a lovely place to be. Loads of interesting sea life and birds up there to see then. We often used to see dolphins around the islands. Once saw a basking shark 😨Menacing to look at, but usually harmless to humans. Even so, it was about 20' long, so I was glad it was from the boat, and not whilst in the water! 😊 Derrr den  Derrr den < "Jaws" theme 😁

Do you have a camper, Wombat??   Lots of love to everyone xXXx    

Wombat Woo

AQUARIUS

spending time on the Isle of Barra.  No scary rides here but I saw a jelly fish 😱

JWD

Awww Delly sounds like you’ve had a load of fun.. and swimming with dolphins 🤗😃 wow!!

As for the game dare I say the dreaded word...

CANCER.   

delly

BREAST

Wasn't the "speed", JDW. It was the series of tight horizontal loops - if you can imagine a corkscrew on its side 🙃 😶 I only ever wanted to go to Disneyworld/land (whichever the Florida one is) ONCE, as it's not my usual type of holiday. But "the BIG KID" in me did. So when an oppo to do so, came up with a cousin and her family, I went. We did ALL the theme parks (mad 🙃). I got quite "hooked" on coaster rides, each one bigger, higher and faster than the previous one. Didn't have a problem. But that blummin Corkscrew at Alton Towers, flippin 'eck 😵. I DID have a very lovely personal day away from the kiddy stuff though, and took myself off to Discovery Cove, to fulfil a dream and tick off an item on my bucket list - to swim with Dolphins. I'd still love to do it in the "open" sea sometime. Somewhere like New Zealand or closer, Israel even. But it was still an extra special experience, despite it being a "man made" lake environment, it was beautifully done. I have a photo of me "kissing" a Dolphin, hanging on the inside of my downstairs loo door 😁 There was another beautifully landscaped lake where you could stand and feed Rays! You were given pieces of fish to hold, and the rays fed from your hand. Aww what! Felt like a pair of very gentle lips "hoovering" your fingers 🤗        I've gone on again, SORRY!!!   xXXx      

JWD

Delly I don’t do fast rides either🤢🤢

Chest 

delly

TREASURE

Ha ha, hope you got one of those photosnaps of them, they take whilst on the ride! Years ago, my other cousin and I took our two youngest cousins to Alton Towers. I insisted on sitting at the front of The Corkscrew ride with the youngest, all brave and brazen like 😆. What a mistake 😶  Was told my face had gone "white" when I climbed out of the carriage!!! xXx 

Warcol

Friend

had a fabulous time kids had a blast as did my purse so back to rice n beans 🤣🤣 got my 7&10yo on the big one - their faces priceless

Wombat Woo

BOY

In Scotland on holiday touring around. 
windy weather 

delly

MAN  

Did you have a good time in sunny Blackpool, Warcol? I clearly remember day trips as a kid, back in the 60's. Walks along the prom, cones of cockles and mussels, paddles in the sea which was icy even in Summer, trips to the pleasure beach (must have cost my parents a fortune!). Mostly we went to my grandparents caravan at Abergele - much cheaper. That was donkey rides on the beach and picking our own mussels to take back to cook. We moved to the South coast 1970 for 17 yrs.

Hope everyone's okay xXx 

Warcol

Action

delly

CAMERA

xXx

Warcol

🎥 film

the chilli’s survived! I need some hotting up 🤣

Wombat Woo

CINEMA

thats the Geordie lass in me coming out. Used to be Saturday pictures as a treat !

love Chiles but sadly I tend to kill them…, 

😂❤️

delly

PICTURES

Hey Warcol, you had great weather, and no doubt lots of good Blackpool sea air. Hope your chilli's recover. Used to love 'em, but anything "hot" now irritate's my tum - 'cept for good looks "hot", that is !! 😅 xXx 

Warcol

Art 🖼 

Love sunflowers! I’ve just come back from a sunny few days at Blackpool and my chilli peppers need reviving 🙈

delly

PAINTING

Hope everyone's okay. My sunflower's opening nicely🌻 It's only a small headed one, but even so, it's a totally UNexpected pleasure to see and look at. 🌞 xXx

delly

VINCENT VAN GOGH  <  Thought I'd add a bit of "culture".

OY Wombat - I'll have you know I'm a "blonde", missus! Cheek of it!! 😒 😄

I love Sunflowers, don't you all? They are literally like INSTANT sunshine to look at.

I've had a weird beanstalk growing in one of my pots. Didn't have to sell a cow for it 😋 it was free.  Have just left it to grow, propped it up with a cane, not knowing what it was, but interested to see rather than pull it out. And just this week, the head's become more developed and distinctly that of a sunflower 😃 One of the seeds I feed the birds in my 5* garden restaurant - "Delly's Seeds, Nuts and Suetballs" - must have slipped into the compost when I was planting it up. The flowerhead's a long way off opening yet, but I can't wait. Ironically, I'd been meaning to grow some in pots this year, but DGATI < Didn't Get Around To It! xXx 

Wombat Woo

🌻 sunflowers

whoops! Sorry all @delly   blonde moment !!

Warcol

Sunshine 🌞 

delly

Hi Wombat.  Ha Ha  Errr, think you've missed two posts, flower - Anatomy and Body after "Skeleton", which I'm presuming your KEYS response was to?? !

However, no matter . . . .   FLORIDA 

Wombat Woo

KEYS

hey Delly !!!  
Hope you doing OK 😘😂

delly

BODY

Hope EVERYONE else is keeping well x X x

Warcol

anatomy

Thank you ladies 💖💖 Johnny yes but my ultimate was and always has been Patrick Swayze and I’m often dreaming of being his ‘baby in the corner’ 🤣🤣🤣

delly

SKELETON

Warcol - Whooohooo inDEED 😀  And no doubt a massive PHEW from you too 😌 A big WHEY-HEY from me🥂  x 💖 x

I was thinking about you ALL yesterday. Edward Scissorhands was on, and brought to mind one of you being a huge Johnny fan!!! Couldn't remember if it was Wombat or JWD. 

Lots of love to everyone,  Dellywelly  x X x 

Wombat Woo

@Warcol.  🥂🥳🥳🥳🥳

bones 

Warcol

Ribs 

it was a Lipoma woohoooooo 🎉 

JWD

Rack

Wombat Woo

Magazine 

how did your appointment go??? 😊🤗

Warcol

Fashion

JWD

Style

Wombat Woo

Hair 

Warcol

Bun

JWD

Roll

Wombat Woo

bread

🥖 🥯 🍞 

JWD

Board

Wombat Woo

Side 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Warcol

Out

appt Thursday 😬

lamperg

IN passed too

Wombat Woo

Marathon

the wait is the worst bit. Keep strong. Here to support x

Warcol

Run

dr examined me and could feel lump but said need ultrasound got private referral and earliest they can see me is 18/8 🙄 so waiting for NhS BCN to confirm appt next week

Wombat Woo

Walk

🐕 🐩 🐶 

JWD

Dog

delly

LEAD

Hi girls. Good to see and hear you all.     How'd you go on Warcol?? 

x X x

Wombat Woo

Pencil ✏️ 

Warcol

Just realised box was before 🤣🤣

Paper