Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

10,551 REPLIES 10,551
delly

Re: WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

ITALIAN

I'm impressed your on 1st name terms with our royalty. Abba - great choice. I think Queenie and Phillip are secret admirers. Have assured me they know ALL the words to every Abba song, so want to join the BBQ night. Thought it'd get them away from all this Harry and whatsername business. She was looking most p . .  err fed up on the front page of the Mail on Saturday. Madonna's tied up that night . . . literally! So I've chosen Seal instead. More of a "safe" bet. So that leaves two more bands/artists.  Anyone any more suggestions for???  xXXx

Pesto

Gondolier 

Bopping up and down  is exactly what we will doing in a few weeks on the lagoons of Venice. Great news re the hotel, very kind of Betty, will buy her a G and T at the bar to say thank you. I do hope Philip will be on the trip, seems an age since we last spoke.  Wrecked my chemo head for gondolier games, no joy, but singing a few sea shanties on the boats could lift our spirits if the weather is slightly inclement.

can you also confirm with Richard that Abba will be one of  the groups for our entertainment, because if so I will need to pack my platform shoes and boots, one pair of boots I suspect will also need to go the cobblers for a little heel job.

My hunk instructor told me only two more sessions needed and then he sign my bit of paper too.  

Gilly 

XXX

delly

BOPPING     xXx

Wombat Woo

Discotheque 

delly

DISCJOCKEY

Pesto Gilly - I can only presume Wombat Woo just pipped you to the previous word reply post?? to "Television", being "Screen". Otherwise, I give up questioning how you've linked your word "Radio" to "Screen"?!! 🙄 xx 

Hey No, carry on with your pilot license. Just in case, on occasion, one of has had a bit too much of the ole "tipsy juice" when we need to get somewhere, so we can be back up for each other.

Bring the dogs - Once we get to Bermuda, I fancy trying surfing with a dog on the front of the board. I watched some guys doing it on Bondi Vet. Looks fun for both the surfer and dog! The dog was MOST definitely smiling 😜

Who's JOHN??? Your husband, partner, or gigolo? Or none of the above, or more accurately, none listed to the left.

By the way, I sent an enormous "Thank You" card to our patron, Richard Branson, for so generously donating the helicopter, and guess what? He's also offered to provide some musical entertainment for our 1st nights Bermudian BBQ. We're to send a list of our four favourite bands/artists. Said he'll sort them whilst we're now having our 5 nights in Venice (minimum needed to fully appreciate the city). The Queen is coincidentally on a visit, at the Cipriani, whilst we're there. Said she'd foot the bill for the WHOLE of our stay. This is just getting better and better Pesto. Such generosity, hey? It's on the condition that we cheer Phillip up, as he's not very well at the mo'. So put your thinking caps on to come up with some amusing "Gondola Games", will yer please.

Lots of love to everyone, Delly-DefinitelyDoolallierByTheDAY!!! 🙄 xxXXxx 

Pesto

@delly 

Don't ask, just book......And congrats on the license, we are up up and away.  Fabulous  The dogs will be unhappy but I will leave with three months with of rolos.  John says he will start doing some weightlifting at home so we needn't worry about our suitcases, just in case the butlers are having day off.  Did you see my wiggling of the rota blades, If so I apologise I didn't see you.  My instructor was so handsome I had to concentrate vey hard when he was wiggling his joy stick.  ( behave...  we could have crashed )..  Chocs away.

Re word....

RADIO

gilly

XXX

Wombat Woo

Screen

JWD

TELEVISION 

delly

So sorry Pesto / Gilly. Nothing came up for me ref "Sunglasses", and nothing again for "Bins". Oh . . . okay . . . . 

WATCHING

Hope you're okay, are you? I passed my Heli pilot test. Didn't even need to BRIBE the examiner, so you can leave the "doggies and stick" at home, sit back, relax, sip some champers and enjoy the flight. Might call in at Venice for a couple of days and nights with the excuse of refueling. What do you think? You ever been?? Is my most favourite city - sooo incredibly beautiful. The Royals stay at the Hotel Cipriani. Shall I phone ahead, see if we can book the whole place for the "Gang"? Start our break off in the style we're going to become ongoingly accustomed to?!! xXXx 

Pesto

BINOCULARS

my eye sight is dreadful, luckily though good enough for my helicopter license so long as I have my stick and four dogs with me....

Hugs

Pesto

SUNGLASSES

We must all wear those silly ones so we will recognise each other

Gilly

XX

delly

EDNA EVERAGE

Pesto - Well if you're going to be "obtuse" with bees and them loving big trumpets - (Trombones more like!), so am "I", as in what Edna often likes to refer to. 

Chatsworth - So you are familiar with? It's such a beeautiful estate, especially for walking.  Okay . . . Wednesday it IS ladiees.

Hope everyone's well, ARE YOU??? xXXxXXx

Pesto

GLADIOLLI.....  bees love the big trumpets.

Delly....

Great planning re helicopter lesson.  I thought we would just nab a spare pilot or two, but brilliant idea for a back up.  I will do the same, see you over Chatsworth House on Wednesday.....I will wiggle the rotor blade.

JWD

🐝 BEE

delly

QUEEN

Got my sunspecs, so a hat is just unrequired excess baggage, Pesto'!! 😜   Sorry you've had it grey and cold wherever you are. Am not "gloating", but we've had glorious sunshine ALL day in Macclesfield today, and warmer at 12 degrees - beeautiful. Had to turn my heating off at one point.

Will there be ice cream at this BBQ? I'm not coming if not! Am just doing a quick DIY course on helicopter flying - think I may be ready by tomorrow. We just need to pinch one from somewhere. D'ya think Richard Branson may donate one if we plead our cause that Bermuda is very much needed therapy for us all?? Maybe I'd better keep it quiet that you have a bit of a penchant for 26yr old blond males/hunks, he may feel a bit jealous and past it! No offence Richard, honest.

How are you today, Pesto??? Hope everyone else is well xXxXx 

Pesto

V I P 

of course you welcome, not sure who owns the helicopter but with a heli pad I am sure we could entice them to a beach BBQ and hyjack it.  Sun hat needed to keep the rays from your eyes.......

Miserable and cold here this morning, so just say the word girls and off we go !

Hugs

Gilly

xxxx

delly

PRIORITY

Yes please, yes please, yes please. Can we? ^Yeh lets. How soon? Already got my bikini, sunglasses and suntan lotion packed. Don't think I need much else. A slinky LBD for anything "dressy"? Who's got the helicopter, Pesto? (Suits you that name. No I'm not just sweet talking you, so that you take me with you! 😎 ) I was offered a job in Bermuda, back in the early 80's. I decided to go off to Plymouth instead (Not quite the same, except for being by the sea!), to retrain for 3 yrs. Eeee Corrr, it's got me all revved up and excited. Can you tell? 😁 xXXx

Pesto

batting for one side or the other irrelevant

IMPORTANT !

Just imagine a sun kissed beach with the warm Caribbean lapping the shore, with a boy / girl.... lol getting fresh Rum punch when our glasses are almost empty......filling them to the brim

XX 

Gilly

delly

SPEECH

Bermuda  - corr yes please. Have always wanted to go. A 26 yr old 6' 4" blond hunky masseur?!!! I still appreciate and like to "see" a good looking guy, though I bat for the other side!  So I'd only be interested in whether he's a good masseur with skilled hands - that's to get rid of the "knots" in my shoulders girls!! Not the other things you're all thinking, naughties 🙄 xXXx

Pesto

Address....

(Decided to do house swop with someone who owns a Bermuda villa, on the beach with a full compliment of staff, a pool and a helipad )

All welcome to come for the rest of lockdown and stay forever if required.  You will have a personal butler and a 26 year old 6 foot 4 blonde male masseuse, available any time day or night. 

Wombat Woo

CHANGED 

happy Valentine’s Day ❤️

JWD

Switched

Pesto

I am most certainly not being, rude, unfriendly nor churlish....

ON !

lol

xx

Seabreeze

Hahahaha! Very good!

'Dream'

Pesto

WISHFUL.......

lol

food, weather, men, or what I am now in...  Hot water !!!!

Seabreeze

Hot!

Pesto

It has   to be CHOCOLATE....

Seabreeze

Brownie

Pesto

SCOUT

JWD

Pack

Pesto

SUITCASE

One must pack big ones girls ready fo the off to our holiday.....to the sunshine...

delly

SUNSHINE

Mornin girls. Sunflowers - such big, bright and cheerful flowers, like INSTANT "sunshine" to look at, even on a dull rainy day. Not that any flowers "aren't" cheerful.

Hey Pesto - No, you didn't "upset" me, darlin'. I talk to anyone and everyone when I'm out and I was meaning "annoying" because it's whether they like it, want it or not, in that I don't really give them the choice!! Hope you're feeling more energetic again today?

Hope EVERYone is feeling okey-cokey today? Lots of love, Dellywelly xxXXxx

Wombat Woo

Sun flowers 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pesto

POPPIES  ( opium )  nice !

Delly apologies if I have upset you, not intended at all.  The talking to....strangers was very much much my humour

Wombat Woo

Daffodils 🌼 🌼🌼🌼

delly

GARDEN

Yes girls, I thought I'd keep it clean for me!!! 🙄

Hi Pesto (Gilly) - Err NO, I was joking, just being daft and rather droll with ref to "annoying" people by talking to them. Not at all serious, so NOT up ANYone's street darlin'.

I'm not getting the need for the @ and underline. I don't actually "like" it. Makes me feel rather vulnerable and suspicious in fact, with regards to unsolicited outsiders looking in on. Unnecessary really. *Please explain the "point" of it to me, Pesto.*    xXx

Pesto

HOSE.

@delly  hope you managed to annoy a few folk.  What fun. right up my street !

delly

FIRE ENGINE

Yeh, am okay thanks darlin', very tired too, Just togging up for a walk in the park to wake me up! 😁 - it's blummin freezin here today. Feed my feathery friends and annoy a few people by talking to them 😛 ! xXx

Pesto

@delly 

That...  lol.  can't do more than 1 so far. Donkey woman  gave me the how too..

....  SAM  as in fireman 

Not too good today, very very tired, but was buzzing yesterday.  I need to be able to temper the buzz and not burn out.  

Hope you are OK

Giily

xx

delly

MEN

As in hunky firemen (calendars?!).

Pesto - Where ARE these pink underlined names you mention then? Am not seeing what you are lookin at, flower? How are you doing at the mo', hey?

Lots of love to you, girls, Dellypoos xxXxXx 

Wombat Woo

Fire 🔥 

Pesto

LOGS

need them for our burner today.  Blooming cold 

JWD

CHOP

Pesto

Legs... 

LAMB of....  Oh if only 

Re the pink lines...  People are mentioned and underscored as if in an email.  Haven't got a clue how to do it, but at the moment not having a clue is par for the course.

XX

delly

LEGS  

Yummy!!!! Chicken ones that is - Ooo lummey, nearly got myself in serious trouble then  xxXXxx

Wombat Woo

CHICKEN

so the egg came before the chicken 🐔 😂🤣

JWD

EGG

delly

EASTER

Yey, PESTO 😂. Well done. I presume you have to change it through the moderators do you?

Am not understanding "how do you get the pink line up re members"?? What are you meaning re members??

Seabreeze - When are you likely to hear ref the job?

Lotsa love girls, Dellypoos  xxXXXxx

Pesto

Hi delly

how do you get the pink link line up re members ?

And as you brilliant suggested -  name changed to Pesto

Re word....

Bonnet ( as a been in it )

Hugs all

delly

BEE

I've just watched the rolloing Pandas vids. Went on to watch these two :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XCepwaYDc

xxXxx