WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

delly

Re: WORD ASSOCIATION AGAIN

Sorry Wombat, took to long to post and was out of flunter with you 🙄

ROAR

Happy New Year to you flower xxx

delly

APPRECIATION       << had to divert myself away from the nasty disease answer there!!

Hi JDW Happy New Year to you. Hope you're well xxx 

Wombat Woo

Thunder 

😱

JWD

Clap 👏👏👏👏👏🌈🌈

delly

CARERS

Sorry, stopped watchin Dr Who when I was about 11 (1970!) Never got into more recent series and doctors. It was still Daleks and Cybermen back then 😁 xxx

Seabreeze

Angels (thinking Dr Who and the scary statues...)

delly

STATUE

The latest Julia Bradbury walks series. New one started this week on Devon and Cornwall. xxx

Seabreeze

Hi Delly,

Bronze

Well the implication was such, given the wording! Funny that a dream should make David Attenborough James Harriot's father, but I guess re interest areas, even if the timeline's out! He's an amazing person - heard something recently that his family were/are always joking about past family events re where was dad for that one....off filming....

Just replied to your email - what's Julie/Julia re Devon/Cornwall?

Seabreeze 

delly

GOLD !!!    I wish

Did you watch Julia t'other night. I'm looking forward to revisiting more of our beloved Devon n Cornwall walks and haunts, albeit on tv. xxx

delly

RAINBOW

Do you mean James Herriot "proposed" to you, when you say "making this more permanent"?? Well, he's one of my heroes, your F in Law then!! ha ha. What an incredible life he must have had, don't you think? Sitting in the jungle with gorillas, all the beautiful wildlife animals he's seen and studied, sea creatures, to filming insects. It intrigues and fascinates me, just how they film some of these tiny creatures, insects. Must have such powerful magnification on the cameras.

I said this elsewhere on forum the other day. I'd love to sit round a table with him, Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick, and came up with Prof Alice Roberts to balance the female side. 'I'd' just sit and listen, keep my mouth shut for a change 😆, apart from allowing it to gape open in awe. xxx

Seabreeze

Colours!

Hahaha - Attenborough - I had a dream a couple of months ago where James Herriot said, "so how do you feel about making this more permanent," followed by David Attenborough putting his arm round my shoulders while saying, "welcome to the family"! It's been a joke ever since, "your father-in-law is on the radio/TV"! 

Re field voles nesting under the ground sheet - we were only there a couple of days! I guess they are very small with a very tight life cycle. Thinking of it, also had a tiny baby newt (which my partner thought was a short blade of grass) on the exterior "doormat" of a tent on another trip camping, through some rather mega storms next to the far Welsh coast (the water flew horizontal from the campsite tap when filling up large containers to help weigh the tent down)!  We were the only tent and we knew it was time to call it a day soon-after the camper vans made a dash for it!     

delly

PSYCHEDELIC  (man✌️ or woman in our case)

Your family surname isn't Durrell or Attenborough is it??

See, that's what happens when you camp under canvas! These poor little furry creatures set up home, get all comfey, have their babies, and then have to be evicted. Not surprised you felt so guilty!

They have a sign up, NOT to feed the birds bread, with a menu below it of what you CAN feed them. But I draw the line at Grapes - bit expensive.

Seabreeze

Magic mushrooms (2 words - I confess a slight cheat!)

Yes - with you on the avoiding bread for birds, particularly when the babes arrive...I find myself going up to strangers with a friendly educational line!

We once took our tent down to discover field voles had made a little nest under the groundsheet where Mum was residing with 2 little babes! Had to mount a relocation rescue mission to the nearest hedge for fear they might be eaten by a bird or some such! Plus Mum was haring about in panic mode. Thankfully all gently guided into base of a hedge with a upturned seat for protection while they adjusted. They weren't there when we pitched up - and thank goodness neither of us had inadvertently squished babe/s or Mum - not knowing they were there! Twas quite an honour!

A jet propelled coot is quite a thought!

Yes - just spotted your message thank you - I think we are both fond of similar landscapes...more to follow by email....

Seabreeze    

delly

TOADSTOOLS   to you 🙂

Sorry yep, just been replying to it. Yeh, snow. I love that crunching noise it makes when it's fresh. I keep taking the water birds sweetcorn (aren't allowed bread), they love it. The ducks and swans flutter around in a frenzy gobbling at it before it sinks. The Coots are more savvy, wait for the frenzy to subside and then coolly go diving for it when it's quieter. I hope sweetcorn doesn't have the same effect on them as it does me, i.e. dreadful wind, hee haa! Mind you, it'd give them a bit of jet-propulsion.

Chuck a few handfuls to the water voles and on the path for the land birds too. xxx

Seabreeze

Fairy-ring! 

Snow and coots sound lovely Delly. 

Sea-cliffs - the other week! If only! I wish! Actually if it wasn't for covid we probably would have gone down there again. End Sept/early Oct (that's what I meant by ditto where's everyone and timmmme laaaaggggggg!) Sent you an email re the top secret location! 

Seabreeze x 

delly

FAIRIES

We had 2" of snow on Sunday afternoon. Massive big flakes fell for an hour, and that was it. Had a lovely walk in the park to go feed the ducks, swans and coots. It looked beautiful. Threw a few snowballs at some kids Yeh, I know, I'm wicked 😆 No, it was all right, 'cos I threw a few at their parents too!! Only little "soft" playful ones. Snow obviously brings out the kid in me.

Where was your sea cliff walk the other week??  xxxx 

Seabreeze

Sunbeam! : )

It's not that long till we should get a few more! (Thinking spring, not the rest of it!)

Yes - Ditto Delly where is everyone (bar your good self)! There was an epic gap from Oct to Dec when I presume everyone was screened out! 

delly

SUNSHINE           Mmmmmm.

Good to see you, Seabreeze. Whereabouts on the South coast were you walking that day? Who's this Ditto Delly girl?!!  Lotsa love DoolallyDelly girl  x x x

Seabreeze

Hi everyone!

BLISS!

I don't believe this but for the sake of a positive word...ignorance is...BLISS!

Ditto Delly - how are you all, hope keeping safe (and sane)!

Sending virtual hugs

(PS - yes sea cliffs in south!)

XXX Seabreeze 

delly

IGNORANCE

Hey!!!  Where've you all gone to????  Happy New Year to ALL  xxxxxxx

delly

Thank You girls.

To you too Wombat Woo (good rhyming hey), JWD too.

Seabreeze - Your sea break and walks sounds great. Were you in the South?

Lotsa lurrrrv, DingDongDelly.   Teehee   xxxxxx 

Just watchin prog on George Michael - forgot he'd died on Xmas day 

JWD

Happy Christmas to you all 

stay safe and love to you all xxxx

Wombat Woo

DELLY. Happy Christmas 

so good to hear from you. 
what a year team 

sending big virtual hugs to all 

loads of love xxxxx

delly

Thanks for that Seabreeze. Considering your thoughts on your return, my word has to be 

IGNORANCE

Wishing you all a lovely Xmas and a Happy, HEALTHY, virus free New Year xxxxxxx 

Seabreeze

Hiya!

Went to the coast for a few days and did some lovely blustery, sunny, stormy cloud, big sky, coastal walks. (Should add aired and pretty much soaped/sterilised the place on arrival!)

Was lovely - and fantastic how well people were distancing, hand sanitiser everywhere etc. Came home and back to the total opposite from a significant number of people - not sure if people don't know, don't understand, don't think, forget, or don't care! Even if they think they are invincible or are happy to chance whatever fate throws their way, why don't they respect and think of others who are trying to distance! As we all know, not everyone who is vulnerable (to covid), looks vulnerable! 

XXX Seabreeze

JWD

Greeting

Wombat Woo

HELLO 👋 

Lotson

farewell

Seabreeze

Skippy!

Virtual hugs to you all too in these strange times

X Seabreeze

Wombat Woo

Joyful 

😁 hope your all well. We are all very quiet 

sending noisy virtual hugs to you all xx

JWD

happy

hope everyone is ok. Hello Seabreeze.. cherry tomatoes 😋😋

Seabreeze

Glad! 

(Turning this to opposites!)

How are you all doing? 

Growing cherry tomato's for first time ever...

X Seabreeze

Wombat Woo

😐sorry 😐 

happy weekend 🥳

Warcol

Sad ☹️ 

JWD

happy😊

hello everyone keep safe🥰

Warcol

Holiday 

not this year though 😪🤣

Wombat Woo

Relaxing 

great to hear about the anniversaries 

really crazy times.  2020 wont be forgotten in a hurry. 
great big virtual hugs to you allll xxxxx

Warcol

Cannabis 😯

hippy chick and medicinal only 

Seabreeze

"Push it, push it real good! " In absence of being able to have the band Salt n Pepper....

Pot!

Warcol - that's good news. Can only imagine how full on your job's been!

X Seabreeze

Warcol

Pepper

congrats on the anniversary seabreeze I’ve just gone past my 4 year (TNBC) and 2 year (triple pos) anniversaries 😊

sorry to hear about the contract - I’m in nhs so hectic and wishing I could be furloughed some days 🤣

keep smiling 💖💖

Seabreeze

My instant response, salted caramel chocolate.....so I guess it has to be 'salt'.

How's everyone doing? I've just gone past my year 6 anniversary : ) 

My 12 month contract ended, slap bang mid covid19, so been trying to keep occupied and distract myself.

Seabreeze

XXX    

Wombat Woo

Chocolates 

JWD

Indulgence 

Wombat Woo

Luxury

(we are so worth it 😮😘)

delly

EXPENSIVE

Warcol

Platinum 

metaliica for me delly 😃

Wombat Woo

Gold

no idea Delly. Was Led Zep for me xx

delly

METAL

(Do a bit of stompin with Ozzy the Osbourne - Black Sabbaff. Used to be called Underground Music in my youth. What bands denote Heavy Metal these days, girls? )  xxxx

JWD

Heavy

Wombat Woo

Bags 

💰💰💰💰💰